5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Edelbrock performer RPM heads

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:39 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by XPBaller
but youre too broke to buy my patriots??
he offered them to me 650-700 with scorpion rockers and push rods, I told him it may be a few month before I can pay him....since he is a friend / good customer he 'll hold onto them for me until I can come up with the cash.....also I may get them even cheaper if I barter labor work with him for partial payment...so yes I am to broke to buy anything right now......the only reason I'd choose him over yours is he is local and I can slide him some cash here and there when I have some extra, with you I have to shell it all out at once which truthfully I don't have right now....who knows he may fork them before I can come up with the money....my feelings toward eventually wanting to try patriot heads for the grins still hasn't changed.....the auto repair industry isn't exactlly on fire right now..kinda like the housing market!! stagnet....I'm paid by flat rate= per job and my count has been way down this past month

Last edited by mjr46; 09-11-2008 at 07:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:13 AM
XPBaller
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mjr46
he offered them to me 650-700 with scorpion rockers and push rods, I told him it may be a few month before I can pay him....since he is a friend / good customer he 'll hold onto them for me until I can come up with the cash.....also I may get them even cheaper if I barter labor work with him for partial payment...so yes I am to broke to buy anything right now......the only reason I'd choose him over yours is he is local and I can slide him some cash here and there when I have some extra, with you I have to shell it all out at once which truthfully I don't have right now....who knows he may fork them before I can come up with the money....my feelings toward eventually wanting to try patriot heads for the grins still hasn't changed.....the auto repair industry isn't exactlly on fire right now..kinda like the housing market!! stagnet....I'm paid by flat rate= per job and my count has been way down this past month
haha i was just kidding man... it probably seemed like it came out wrong. I was just messin with you
Old 10-06-2008, 07:26 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

^^^^^^no worry, I still haven't been able to scrounge any cash up....I don't think I'll be doing any mods for a while and If I do it'll be with a different ride, meaning I'll have sold two..who knows we'll see