5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

ha ha i beat a 96 or 97 gt:),

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 04:27 AM
85GTsleeper
4th Gear Member

Default RE: ha ha i beat a 96 or 97 gt:),

word
Old 08-16-2007, 04:43 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

i tell u what adder your car is heavier than a gt and it only has 50 more hp stock, its nothing special just like my car, but thanks for tryn to make me feel bad. theres no blower on yopur car its a cobra turd, til 03 they aint nothing special. i could throw a turbo on my 2.3l with a decent intercooler and eat ur butt up all day long. i dont care if your car is faster, ur still a ******** kid tryn to have a pissing match, everyother person on her know ur a jerk so go back and post crap on another thread and **** off someone else. lil boy
ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

ORIGINAL: 86GT 93LX

wow... you beat a sled that makes just as much HP as your car does... grats
thanks adder, yeah i beat a polished turd, same as your car minus 50hp
i have no cats and intake so i maybe taking advantage of a car with just flows, and i weigh less. but you forget i have 224k on my whole car
your heap could never keep up with my car. you cant even compare the 4.6l 2v to my car... thats like putting a civic against a porsche
Old 08-16-2007, 08:26 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

i tell u what adder your car is heavier than a gt and it only has 50 more hp stock, its nothing special just like my car, but thanks for tryn to make me feel bad. theres no blower on yopur car its a cobra turd, til 03 they aint nothing special. i could throw a turbo on my 2.3l with a decent intercooler and eat ur butt up all day long. i dont care if your car is faster, ur still a ******** kid tryn to have a pissing match, everyother person on her know ur a jerk so go back and post crap on another thread and **** off someone else. lil boy

i have no cats and intake so i maybe taking advantage of a car with just flows, and i weigh less. but you forget i have 224k on my whole car
your heap could never keep up with my car. you cant even compare the 4.6l 2v to my car... thats like putting a civic against a porsche
please, oh wise one... tell me how my car is heavier than a GT..

and my car made 50 more than a gt stock??? who the hell said my car is stock?

im not the one trying to start a pissing match.... YOU were the first one to call out against MY car. All I said was that YOUR car, and the GT were about evenly matched.. aside from the weight difference.

you really need to take some reading comprehension classes
Old 08-16-2007, 08:44 AM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

86gt,

congrats on your kill.

Badtz
Old 08-16-2007, 08:56 AM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

i tell u what adder your car is heavier than a gt and it only has 50 more hp stock, its nothing special just like my car, but thanks for tryn to make me feel bad. theres no blower on yopur car its a cobra turd, til 03 they aint nothing special. i could throw a turbo on my 2.3l with a decent intercooler and eat ur butt up all day long. i dont care if your car is faster, ur still a ******** kid tryn to have a pissing match, everyother person on her know ur a jerk so go back and post crap on another thread and **** off someone else. lil boy.
Just to chime in here. His car is far from a stock Cobra. Based on what I have read and seen in the past, he's got a LOT more than a stock engine. There's enough done to his car to make me wonder how well I would do against him, and I'm putting down over 430 rwhp while running mid 11s. True, he can be a ***** to some people at times, but he's usually right, LoL.

But to get back to teh original topic... in all honesty, beating a 96 - 98 is nothing special. Next to the Mustang II, I think those had to be the biggest failures known to the Mustang lineage. Sure, they are supposed to have the same HP as their 5.0 counterparts (94 and 95 GTs) but I think that's advertising BS. The things are slower than ****, heavy, and more expensive to mod.

I'd take a 94-95 over a 2v 96-98 anyday. The things are horrid in stock form.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:38 AM
86 GT 5.0
3rd Gear Member

Adder, I bet I could be your car at this point, or did you get it running yet??
Old 08-16-2007, 09:43 AM
ahittz24
3rd Gear Member

please, oh wise one... tell me how my car is heavier than a GT..

and my car made 50 more than a gt stock??? who the hell said my car is stock?

im not the one trying to start a pissing match.... YOU were the first one to call out against MY car. All I said was that YOUR car, and the GT were about evenly matched.. aside from the weight difference.

you really need to take some reading comprehension classes
Wow, I am gonna have to agree with adder on this one....

I read the post right the first time and I wondered the same thing... Some people I tell ya..
Old 08-16-2007, 09:46 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: 86 GT 5.0

Adder, I bet I could be your car at this point, or did you get it running yet??
if you only knew
Old 08-16-2007, 09:54 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Man I can never understand why people get in pissing matches about who's car is faster....fast is a relative term.....at any point anyones car could be faster then mine or anyone elses.....In my opinion there is always someone bigger, faster and stronger.....who ever has the most money to dump into their ride will usually have the faster car...that's to say they can drive it. I wouldn't dare say I could beat someone else car on here unless I had seen it in person or know what they've done to it......Ya' never know what secret they've hidden....looks can be deceiving......mine looks bone stock as does samseed's from the outside but believe me on the inside it's a whole different story....I'll never tell....
Old 08-16-2007, 10:01 AM
luizGT91
2nd Gear Member

congrats on the kill, it not an amazing kill but if helps on the way you feel about your car than its great on the other hand i love to beat those non PIs with my Taurus SHO

Quick Reply: ha ha i beat a 96 or 97 gt:),