5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

First wash of the year, Pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:57 PM
blwn93gt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: First wash of the year, Pics

looking good man
Old 04-05-2008, 11:14 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

I love your coupe, PRO. But, "I" think the running horse has to go. Just my .02 and it's not my car.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:17 PM
cleanfitty
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

ORIGINAL: cleanfitty

Lookin good Pro... I love the looks of that exhaust.
So hows the 3.8 SC project comming along?
HUH???
Remember you had a buddy a week or two ago (i thinkhis namewas "88gtconvetible" or something of that nature) that had a t bird sc with 23 lbs of boost that would run circles around you?? And we figured that in order for you to keepup you would have to get you 3.8 project going???
Old 04-05-2008, 11:56 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Vinyl numbers will stay on just fine. I think it's cool you leave the numbers on there, I do the same thing after i go to the track. I usually leave them on until they start looking crappy...
Old 04-06-2008, 12:10 AM
getafewlives
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1SLO85

I love your coupe, PRO. But, "I" think the running horse has to go. Just my .02 and it's not my car.
Usually I would think that the running horse is a bit too much. but on pro's car its not too bad since its white and matches the rest of the car. I think a darker tinted window would have looked better, but I guess where oyu are theirs restrictions on tint.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:56 AM
86302gt
1st Gear Member

So they can blow off the windows? Come on, they won't stay on at my speed Good idea though!
hay i live in maryland to what track do u race on cuz i live like 10 mins from cecil county drag way
Old 04-06-2008, 01:14 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: 86302gt

So they can blow off the windows? Come on, they won't stay on at my speed Good idea though!
hay i live in maryland to what track do u race on cuz i live like 10 mins from cecil county drag way
We race at Masondixon Dragway in Hagerstown Md..and in 2 weeks from this saturday there is a mustang club meet in the morning = just mustangs running from 8-12 noon I'm there !!!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 02:31 AM
86302gt
1st Gear Member

darn hagerstown is like 3 hr from me i would like to go but my stang is far from readdy to go
Old 04-06-2008, 07:55 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Lookin good Pro... I love the looks of that exhaust.
So hows the 3.8 SC project comming along?
HUH???
Remember you had a buddy a week or two ago (i thinkhis namewas "88gtconvetible" or something of that nature) that had a t bird sc with 23 lbs of boost that would run circles around you?? And we figured that in order for you to keepup you would have to get you 3.8 project going???
Ahhhhhahahahahahahaha, I forgot about that tool.

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

Vinyl numbers will stay on just fine. I think it's cool you leave the numbers on there, I do the same thing after i go to the track. I usually leave them on until they start looking crappy...
Anyone know where they can be found?

ORIGINAL: getafewlives

ORIGINAL: 1SLO85

Usually I would think that the running horse is a bit too much. but on pro's car its not too bad since its white and matches the rest of the car. I think a darker tinted window would have looked better, but I guess where oyu are theirs restrictions on tint.
Years ago, I had darker tint. I'm a state inspector. My trooper saw my car and made me remove the tint! I went about 5 years w/o any tint at all then a sponser of a local forum had a group buy so I had it tinted again w/ the state legal 35%. I'm not taking it off again.

ORIGINAL: 86302gt

Yeah, I hear Cecil is a really nice track. I have the same problem you do going to Mason, I'm about 2 hours away from Cecil. Break at the track = expensive tow bill.[:'(]
Old 04-06-2008, 11:17 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

Dont mean to hijack the thread but 86302 did u go to the outlaw 10.5 race yesterday.. Some bad *** mustangs.

Quick Reply: First wash of the year, Pics