5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

First wash of the year, Pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 03:14 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default RE: First wash of the year, Pics

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

Oh alright, cause I was going to say I usually get the number that I am to show up that night, but yeah 700s is way high. If you want a numbers you can take on and of easily you should probably stick with what you have, vinyl usually only goes on and off once before its trash, it's not like a cling on which probably would blow off lol.
Yup, just heard back from the seller. They are perm. So i guess I'll just stick w/ what I have. I guess I could always just mark it myself. Then remove it on the next time I wash the car.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:20 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

I bought a thing of "dial in" speaking of which I need to find it....it wipes on and off with paper towel..I got sick of the careless track officials and the shoe polish... the evidence still remains to this day[:'(]
Old 04-06-2008, 03:24 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: mjr46

I bought a thing of "dial in" speaking of which I need to find it....it wipes on and off with paper towel..I got sick of the careless track officials and the shoe polish... the evidence still remains to this day[:'(]
That's why I have left mine on all this time.

LOL, Fastblack, I don't need #'s on my car to show I race. Just look at the car. It speaks for itself!!
Old 04-06-2008, 03:32 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I didn't mean to hit a nerve PRO. I mean we squashed that topic last nite [8D]. I will admit, i havnt' removed my numbers from last weekend. But.... i havn't washed the car either. Even though your car is slow i do give you props for having a clean engine bay. It looks nice.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:34 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

LOL, you didn't hit a nerve at all. SLOW? Where's some vids of your car running?
Old 04-06-2008, 03:41 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: FASTBLACK

I didn't mean to hit a nerve PRO. I mean we squashed that topic last nite [8D]. I will admit, i havnt' removed my numbers from last weekend. But.... i havn't washed the car either. Even though your car is slow i do give you props for having a clean engine bay. It looks nice.
OHHHHHHH SLAMED YA' BERNIE!! I believe FAstblack is callin' ya' out...he runs 11.95 @116 ISH ACCORDING TO TIMES THIS YEAR???....I believe you two racing would be a good race
Old 04-06-2008, 03:41 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I posted a vid last weekend but the vid was 40 min long. There are several floating around from last weekend track day but they are all several min long. I dont have any of just me runnin. I'm going to try and get a few on the 20th. All the vids showed me on low 12 second runs. My last 3 of the day i get high 11's. Not bad for first outing with this car. I think i'm going to try some et streets next time since i have some used one's i bought i bought a while ago.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:43 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

OHHHHHHH SLAMED YA' BERNIE!! I believe FAstblack is callin' ya' out...he runs 11.95 @116 ISH ACCORDING TO TIMES THIS YEAR???....I believe you two racing would be a good race
LOL easy there big fella. We'll see on the 19th.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:50 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

LOL easy there big fella. We'll see on the 19th.
Oh no worries, I'm just havin' fun!! bored right now... both of ya' will spank me...mines not ready to race yet
Old 04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Get some miles on that thing already. I know the weather hasn't exactly been cooperative.[:@]

Quick Reply: First wash of the year, Pics