5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

moral dilema, help me out guys

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Please don't misunderstand what I was say. I wasn't trying to judge and it's hard to see the context of how you say something in a one dementional forum and being in the car business for so long you have to learn to be blunt and to the point and can sometimes be taken as harsh.
In this situation it's not what you have or havent told him but what you are thinking and you yourself said you were in a moral dilema. There isn't anyone on this forum that hasn't been faced with somekind or moral dilema and I doubt there are many that when face with a moral dilema that havent made the bad choice at some point. I certainly have made the wrong choice several times during my lifetime. Like the Bible says. "There is no righteous man, not one". The only fault I found in your entire statement was "I'm a super honest person" If anyone was truly "super honest" they wouldn't find themselves in this delima.
The thing you are doing right is giving it thought as to what is right and wrong. A dishonest person who doesn't care wouldn't even ask and would do the wrong thing without thought. I didn't mean to sound so crude but I'm sure you'll do the right thing. Everyone gets tempted to do the wrong thing but it's how you deal with it and the decision you make will define who you are. I wish I could go back to my teens and rethink a few things I did. My point was that those things will haunt you for a lifetime. Some people my elders still think of me as that punk teenager that made a stupid mistake (egged the police into a 50 mile pursuit) in judgement 40 years ago. Don't be that guy.