5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

High School Competition!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

^^^ agreed, put nitrous on but HIDE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats how ya play.

And cars do get girls, one of my buddies got a 03 cobra a few months ago, and then he got a HOT piece of a$$. The girl came up to him and was like "damn thats a nice cobra, wana take me for a ride"..... it works in some cases, just have to find the right girl
Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TrimDrip
Little hint, DON'T put nitrous on your car and tell someone at school.
I've never know a teen that could put that information in the vault, lol
Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Hollister Hoodlum
4th Gear Member

Dude it's not worth it, don't risk it... i'm 18... and trust me if you're running against srt's and camaros and possibly a terminator...you better be running atleast nitrous. Get suspension and a bottle and you should be right up there with them, but like said don't risk it... most of these highschool races get broken up by cops... just because someone is stupid enough to spread the word all over the school and then cops find out. Then there is the risk of killing someone else. If you want to race someone tell them to meet you at a local track and run on a test and tune night.

Minor bolt ons like pulleys and stuff like that won't even give you a chance to what the other guys have. Nitrous or Heads cam intake combo would be your only chance... hate to break it to you.

Are they lt1 camaros or ls1?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kweb288
^^^ agreed, put nitrous on but HIDE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats how ya play.

And cars do get girls, one of my buddies got a 03 cobra a few months ago, and then he got a HOT piece of a$$. The girl came up to him and was like "damn thats a nice cobra, wana take me for a ride"..... it works in some cases, just have to find the right girl
I had a buddy of mine with no luck with the ladies. Poor guy couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of fifty dollar bills. He bought a Z06 Corvette. He's getting more booty than Blackbeard, lol
Old 05-05-2009, 03:47 PM
BladeX10
2nd Gear Member

Most kids at my old school drove buicks with 22" rims and stock honda civics with fart cans. I still go there every now and then and hang out with people i know and my car is usually the hot topic. I find no need to race. Sure there is faster newer cars out but if i really wanted to race and beat the **** out of cars then ill go do a HCI swap and some gears and ill be up there with them no problem.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Portmaster
I had a buddy of mine with no luck with the ladies. Poor guy couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of fifty dollar bills. He bought a Z06 Corvette. He's getting more booty than Blackbeard, lol
lol exactly! its all in the car kinda
Old 05-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Explosive

i read like 3 post in this thread, I stopped when he decided to miss spell weenie.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:09 PM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Explosive
i read like 3 post in this thread, I stopped when he decided to miss spell weenie.
haha agreeeed^^^ i think he needs to worry more about school then cars right now
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
NoGo95GT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kweb288
lol exactly! its all in the car kinda
Not for me!! I am just good looking and the ladies all flock to me! I can't help it that God made me this way. LOL!!! The Mustang is just the cherry on top of the ice-cream for me.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Maybe his name is Frank and it's not about the car, lol

Quick Reply: High School Competition!