5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

kmember choice

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:32 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

yea but you got the QA1 or Grantatelli right? Bernie got his through PA racing, i like their price and they sell theirs with Spring perches welded in, i have to have those too, since im using the stock style set up for the front suspension.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FivePointOhh
yea but you got the QA1 or Grantatelli right? Bernie got his through PA racing, i like their price and they sell theirs with Spring perches welded in, i have to have those too, since im using the stock style set up for the front suspension.
I'm using a QA1. It comes with spring perches and it gives you the option of using them or leaving them off. I'm using Motorsports stock style control arms and cut down 4 cyl springs. I had absolutly no fitment issues with mine
Old 05-21-2009, 10:48 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

so the 250 dollar K member comes with perches...its just up to you weather you bolt them in or not?....doesnt say that in the description... -_-
Old 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

so the 250 dollar K member comes with perches...its just up to you weather you bolt them in or not?....doesnt say that in the description... -_-

just stick to whats known to fitting right. i know adder about wanted to kill someone when he put his qa1 kmember in. i know my d&d kmember fit pretty well but it was also for coilovers.

Last edited by w8less; 05-21-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Yep they are in there
Old 05-21-2009, 11:01 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

Originally Posted by fs308
just stick to whats known to fitting right. i know adder about wanted to kill someone when he buy is qa1 kmember in. i know my d&d kmember fit pretty well but it was also for coilovers.
yea i know why too. adders posted up a pic of the fitment of that one qa1 member and it fit like schlitz! absolutely terrible. i just dont like how PA's stuff is set up for ordering. not very user friendly and they have crazy freakin hours of operation to actually call someone and emailing them isnt the quickest responding.

how much was your D&D member? link?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:02 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

portmaster how come you didnt go with the coil overs also when you bought your k-member isnt yours going to be more of a drag car?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:04 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

yea i know why too. adders posted up a pic of the fitment of that one qa1 member and it fit like schlitz! absolutely terrible. i just dont like how PA's stuff is set up for ordering. not very user friendly and they have crazy freakin hours of operation to actually call someone and emailing them isnt the quickest responding.

how much was your D&D member? link?

http://www.dndmotorsports.com/?page=...9fbcca9123a27&

the next k-member i am ordering for the coupe i am going with team z or with racecraft
Old 05-21-2009, 01:27 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

hey pro, how long did it take to get your tube K member?

im about to order mine since my frame rails are done.
I don't remember how long, but it wasn't long enough for me to wonder where it was. Have you talked to Spence?
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

Originally Posted by PRO50SC
I don't remember how long, but it wasn't long enough for me to wonder where it was. Have you talked to Spence?
i did a long time ago. i emailed him again late last week and have yet to hear from him again. I don't want to harass him but it just seems like its so hard to get questions answered sometimes. sort of frustrating.

Quick Reply: kmember choice