AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Get 10% Off! December Forum Specials Have Arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 09:54 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Default Get 10% Off! December Forum Specials Have Arrived!

Deals are good from December 1st through December 31st, 2009 for online purchases made at AmericanMuscle.com. Simply enter the coupon code at checkout to receive these special prices. Take advantage of these exclusive savings while they last!

10% off -- All Hawk Brake Pads -- From $58.50!!!
The perfect complement to the high-performance rotors we featured in November, Hawk offers a brake pad formulated for every type of driver. Upgraded pads last longer and brake stronger!
Ford Mustang Brake Pads at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Discount valid only on Hawk brake pads.
Coupon Code: 10OFFHAPPYHOLIDAYS

10% off -- Unpainted Hood Scoops -- from $90!!!
If your Mustang's in the garage for the winter, this is the perfect time to upgrade its exterior! Our unpainted hood scoops are an easy way to give your Mustang a tough muscle car look without breaking the bank.
Ford Mustang Hood Scoops and Mustang Shaker Systems at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!
Discount valid only on unpainted hood scoops.

10% off -- CoverCraft Car Covers -- from $81!!!
The best way to keep the rain, snow, ice, salt and sand off your Mustang this winter is to keep it under wraps! These covers are built from top-grade materials to last a long time while providing superior protection.
Ford Mustang Car Covers at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Discount valid only on CoverCraft car covers.

Important Legal Mumbo Jumbo: Forum Coupon Code Discounts only available for online purchases at AmericanMuscle.com. All prices subject to change. All sales and sale pricing subject to availability. All prices are good only while supplies last. Only one coupon code can be applied per order. Coupon prices are only valid when coupon code is entered during the checkout process. Reduced prices will be seen during the checkout process after a coupon code is entered. Thank you for reading all of our tiny legal text.

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 12-01-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:02 AM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

Awesome deal!

Would it work on this?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-...ttedxpipe.html

Only problem it's sold out now and I was looking to do the dual conversion on my gfs 2000 V6 during winter break.....hoping I can get a good price on it.

Let me know.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:08 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by edgespeeder06
Awesome deal!

Would it work on this?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-...ttedxpipe.html

Only problem it's sold out now and I was looking to do the dual conversion on my gfs 2000 V6 during winter break.....hoping I can get a good price on it.

Let me know.
Well, the 10% off coupon code will work on the items listed in the ad. Those are the Hawk brake pads, the CoverCraft car covers and our unpainted hood scoops. This month, we're not featuring exhaust in our forum specials. Still, we do offer our 6% forum member discount. I can send you the code if you send me a PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:15 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

oh ok sounds good.....no problem. I appreciated that....also have that code for NJStangers as well

Just hoping it becomes available again soon