AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Gen 5 Taillights Already Sold Out?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 11:16 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Just dropped my back order and its saying 4-5 weeks now.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

That is heartbraking. We have already had to wait for over a year for these only for them to have 'em sell out so quick. I thought I was being proactive at 3am EST. :/
Old 11-04-2013, 01:37 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
That is heartbraking. We have already had to wait for over a year for these only for them to have 'em sell out so quick. I thought I was being proactive at 3am EST. :/
Its funny how you get excited like a kid on XMas eve, then BOOM! NUTSHOT! I guess if there's anything I've learned in life so far, disappointment is only a click away. haha. I hope I get mine in the next shipment! Time will tell.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:40 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wcgman
Just dropped my back order and its saying 4-5 weeks now.
Where are you seeing 4-5 weeks? It should be 4 weeks at the max, since there's a delivery expected on the 30th, which is 4 weeks away. Let alone another delivery expected on the 13th of this month!

Did you get an email saying this? If you could provide any other details, that would be great. As I need to make sure this is taken care of!

Shane

Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
Andrew Christian,

I'm really sorry about any disappointment or inconvenience this causes you! As I mentioned earlier today, these lights literally flew off the shelf far quicker than expected. We're doing our best to have more delivered on the 13th and the 30th of this month!

Hang in there buddy. It won't be too much longer before you have a set in your hands!

Shane
Old 11-04-2013, 01:59 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Where are you seeing 4-5 weeks? It should be 4 weeks at the max, since there's a delivery expected on the 30th, which is 4 weeks away. Let alone another delivery expected on the 13th of this month!

Did you get an email saying this? If you could provide any other details, that would be great. As I need to make sure this is taken care of!

Shane

Sent you a PM
Old 11-04-2013, 02:12 PM
calistang05
2nd Gear Member

I think it's best for me that there out of stock that way I can see all kinds of people post pictures. Even though I want them i need more time for my descison before I pull the trigger.

Last edited by calistang05; 11-04-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:04 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Damn, I was hoping to get a set of these for my birthday, that's why I asked for AM gift cards, haha. Out of curiosity, what were the numbers of the first production run? Huge demand or small supply to start?
Old 11-05-2013, 11:47 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wcgman
Sent you a PM
PM replied to yesterday! Let me know if you have more questions.

Shane

Originally Posted by AJ06GT
Damn, I was hoping to get a set of these for my birthday, that's why I asked for AM gift cards, haha. Out of curiosity, what were the numbers of the first production run? Huge demand or small supply to start?
We had a ton of these lights to start with, but it seemed like the second they hit the site customers were waiting eagerly to place their orders. I can tell you we truly did not think they would sell out this fast and were in for a little shock Monday morning. Fortunately we have more on their way!

Happy Birthday btw! When's the special day?

Shane
Old 11-05-2013, 12:02 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
PM replied to yesterday! Let me know if you have more questions.

Shane

We had a ton of these lights to start with, but it seemed like the second they hit the site customers were waiting eagerly to place their orders. I can tell you we truly did not think they would sell out this fast and were in for a little shock Monday morning. Fortunately we have more on their way!

Happy Birthday btw! When's the special day?

Shane
Nice, then there really is that much demand. I wondered if maybe the first production run was just that small. Looking forward to more on the way!

And thanks, Saturday was my birthday! Actually, I'm gonna send you a quick PM, got a question about an order.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:45 PM
IndecisiveS197
2nd Gear Member

I don't know why people are complaining so much. AM and Raxiom put together a package that lots of us love and have been asking for. They listened to us and we got what we wanted...not only that, it wasn't done half-assed.

the fact that they sold out is good because that means that AM and Raxiom can quantitatively confirm that there is a market for this. Possibly justify development costs for other models to get a similar treatment.

People who didn't get a set and are upset probably didn't try to order a nexus 5 last thursday... Now that was a 30 minute long gong-show.

Thank you AM and Raxiom, I'll be ordering a set when I can.

Quick Reply: Gen 5 Taillights Already Sold Out?