Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

second battery

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 10:18 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

Default RE: second battery

ORIGINAL: blue stang

Alright just to clarify things , the battery is for bigger tractors. the amp rating is 630 and the charge rate is 18 amp hours.
I tried to help but Dude, but you are such a tool. You are not only a tool but a reall really dull tool..... You are such a dull tool that you do not even know that you need to be sharpened, nor which end to sharpen, let alone try and figure out how to get sharpened. Now some tools like a hammer are made to be dull, but I don't think you could pound anything in if the opportunity presented itself. I tried to show you the sharpening stone and how to use it to hone your blade but now I will just beat you over the head with it. I would like to nominate you as TOOL OF THE MONTH(TOM), anybody want to 2nd it? This is a new award that we will have to figure out as we go along as you continue to set the bar lower, and lower...

AAAND I would like to officially congradulate you on making this become the SPOF in short order. I didn't realize that you had it in ya but from the very bottom of my heart(the ****ty part of it), congrates.

I consider this post closed since you will not provide any proof(short of battery boy), and you are soo proud of this that you will not take pics of it and post it up. I would really love to get a pic of it so we can make a sticky titled DON'T BE A TOOL!
Old 04-03-2008, 10:22 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07lane40

i think this kid has topped my stupid 10's and 12's question... atleast i learned from you guys and got rid of the 12...
some people will listen after they ask a question. You and a couple of others on here(Spyder and a few others)have come a long long way since your first posts. This tool will remain dull and stupid... You can't fix stupid, sorry I tried......
Old 04-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Matt Young

Thanks for all the posts everyone! My origional intent was to lurk in this section a little bit and see what kind of traffic and what kinds of markets flow through this forum.

The un-moderated flame fest and mud-slinging in a tech area has made it an easy decsision for me. There are hundreds of forums to advertise on, and I can now justifiably say that our advertising dollars would be much better spent somewhere else. Maybe a moderator will read this and put a little bit more thought into quarantining trolls into the "**** talking" section rather than letting them screw up possibly educational tech threads.

-Just a tip-

You probably wouldn't go to 4wheeldrive.com to ask how to get your SN95 to hook hader at the track, right?

Try going to some credible car audio sites if you want to learn from people who actually have expierience in that area.

Regards,
Matt Young
Old 04-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

ORIGINAL: Matt Young

Thanks for all the posts everyone! My origional intent was to lurk in this section a little bit and see what kind of traffic and what kinds of markets flow through this forum.

The un-moderated flame fest and mud-slinging in a tech area has made it an easy decsision for me. There are hundreds of forums to advertise on, and I can now justifiably say that our advertising dollars would be much better spent somewhere else. Maybe a moderator will read this and put a little bit more thought into quarantining trolls into the "**** talking" section rather than letting them screw up possibly educational tech threads.

-Just a tip-

You probably wouldn't go to 4wheeldrive.com to ask how to get your SN95 to hook hader at the track, right?

Try going to some credible car audio sites if you want to learn from people who actually have expierience in that area.

Regards,
Matt Young
Oh poor matt, boo hoo. You won't advertise on a site that boasts over ninty thousand members because someone had an e-arguement.

Hey Matt, here's some advice, quit being such a suck ***** cry baby ***** from now on; it makes You sound like a serious tool.

And Matt, since you like to gripe and complain so much Johnson's has formulated a special patch for you.

Use it to cover up your ego, and to help the wound heal. Maybe it will help you to quit being such a tool. The scary thing is, I know that in the back of your mind a small part of you hoped this post would make us "see the light" and cause us to retreat in fear of your advertising dollar. Way to fuel the fire Princess.

AOL Voice:

"Goodbye."

/Aol Voice

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 04-04-2008, 10:03 AM
disturbed471985
4th Gear Member

^^^^ now that is some funny shi*.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:07 AM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

wha wha whaaaa whaaaa whaaa wha wha wha whaaaaa.... Charlie Browns teacher has more credibility then you do and she did a better job cleaning the bathrooms as well. Did you find my present?

So if we promise to miss you, will you go away? Advertisers and big talkers come and go, but people that know what they are doing and are willing to donate THEIR time to help guide others in the right direction are hard to find. It was people like me that made this place a good place to go, not people like you.. Do you even havea stang? You know as well as everyone on here except for dopey that he has a safety hazard. He is not running one of those high dollar ones you pointed to, and I will bet you that it is not mounted or fused properly to only add fuel to his future fire.

please get some pics before the fire.

Suddenly we have a new contender for the TOM award.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, I will turn the lights out on my way.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:29 AM
seight311
5th Gear Member

Doesn't matter what you say we have said nothing vulgar or inappropriate or snuck in profanity like alot of people try. We were simply posting replies. No mod is going to ban or meerly even warn us for a single thing. So you lost that battle as well.

People come on here because its a Mustang family, they trust us, we trust most of them. They made an A/V section because people like asking questions to people the have discussions with regularly. So naturally when I go into the 5.0L section and have a question someone will help me out, when they come in here, I help them out.

Also, you see this little green and yellow box below my name, and then that 2,000 and some change number... Yeah thats a badge, and it basically says, I help around here alot. See the dollar signs, yeah thats a little something I have contributed that you, the "potential sponsor" haven't put forth a dime.

I have seniority.
You don't.
They like me better.
Ha.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Spyder
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: seight311

and have your mom do the sucking (buy a HO alternator)
That is *the* funniest thing I have read in a looooong time. The sad part is that nobody else but a car audio junkie will get that joke...

Funny $#it... HO alternator....

My sides hurt dude...
Old 04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

I would be perfectly willing to leave it up to the majority, or up the admins/mods if they would rather have you then me.[:-]

https://mustangforums.com/m_4874985/...tm.htm#4875229

If he follows my instructions, that will be the 2nd best buy that I have taught what to do in 2 weeks.

to put it plain and simple, you have nothing to offer here. You have contributed nothing to the forum. $-wise or info-wise. please take the hint

bluestang - you were just led astray by this bone head. You really do have an potential issue with that battery and that is why I took this so seriously. If you are willing to pay attention then please stick around although I really have lost the drive to help people from this. I have more important things to do.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:17 PM
PReal
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Matt Young

-Just a tip-

Regards,
Matt Young
I just lost all respect I had for you....

Your money would be a 100% waste here, you just spent 3 days explaining to everyone that your battteries are the same as lawn and garden tractor batteries you can buy at walmart or autozone for less then $50!!!!

You are really an idiot. I'm guessing you are one of those engineers with no common sense that gives engineers like me a bad name...