Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Did anyone here do this to me?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

LMAO... I don't think I'm worthy.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Back to the original question...it was not me. LOL

p.s.
I think it is now known as: SSSTEKA (Secret Steve Society That Everyone Knows About)
Old 06-26-2012, 07:34 PM
jayman33
Banned

I didn't do it
Old 06-26-2012, 11:20 PM
JGill1992
2nd Gear Member

I had a gt500 pull alongside me on the interstate and give ME a thumbs up. made me feel special lol. my car was quite a bit louder than his tho :P
Old 06-27-2012, 06:27 AM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JGill1992
I had a gt500 pull alongside me on the interstate and give ME a thumbs up. made me feel special lol. my car was quite a bit louder than his tho :P
I can see why...That's a nice looking unit. Tell everyone in Missouri we said hey.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

so today i had another stupid motorist moment....

im driving in a 2 lane country road. i have a nissan pathfinder behind me. so the light turns green, and i decide hey, wide open in front of me, lemme stick my foot to the floor for a few seconds. so as i do it, i look in my rear view, and i see this pathfinder's hood lurching up, as he slams his gas pedal to keep up with me. so i slow down and think to myself, this isnt what you think it is dummy. LOL. wrong.

so i slow down for the next light that is red and it changes when im about 50 feet from it going about 20 mph, i step on the gas, and look up, i see this going as fast as he can to keep up with me. bear in mind i wasnt going WOT, just spirited.

so a car gets in front of me and we wind up going a mile or 2 at the speed limit. this guy is about 20 ft behind me the whole time. the car in front of me turns, clearing my way, and while in 3rd, i gently apply gas and climb to about 70 and hes right on my *** the whole time.

by this point im turning to go home and i signal im turniing and he BLOWS by me WOT in the oncoming lane.

this is how people get shot. WTF is wrong with this world?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:37 PM
steel pony
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Order_66
so today i had another stupid motorist moment....

im driving in a 2 lane country road. i have a nissan pathfinder behind me. so the light turns green, and i decide hey, wide open in front of me, lemme stick my foot to the floor for a few seconds. so as i do it, i look in my rear view, and i see this pathfinder's hood lurching up, as he slams his gas pedal to keep up with me. so i slow down and think to myself, this isnt what you think it is dummy. LOL. wrong.

so i slow down for the next light that is red and it changes when im about 50 feet from it going about 20 mph, i step on the gas, and look up, i see this going as fast as he can to keep up with me. bear in mind i wasnt going WOT, just spirited.

so a car gets in front of me and we wind up going a mile or 2 at the speed limit. this guy is about 20 ft behind me the whole time. the car in front of me turns, clearing my way, and while in 3rd, i gently apply gas and climb to about 70 and hes right on my *** the whole time.

by this point im turning to go home and i signal im turniing and he BLOWS by me WOT in the oncoming lane.

this is how people get shot. WTF is wrong with this world?
It's a "pathfinder" and you were obviously blocking the only PATH it could FIND to get around you!
I had one of your moments today too. Was at a stop light, windows down, music pumpin and some guy in the opposite lane slows down and is yelling at the top of his lungs and honking his horn to get my attention..."HEY!! HEY!! AWESOME MUSTANG MAN!!"
i just nodded and then ignored the stupidity

Last edited by steel pony; 06-27-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:51 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Sorry Clark...Next time I won't honk the horn.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:01 PM
steel pony
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
Sorry Clark...Next time I won't honk the horn.
Next time say "HEY! IT'S STEVE!!" and not "HEY!! IT'S BOB!" then i won't ignore you!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:33 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

I had someone yell at me to spin the tires, nevermind I'm two cars behind a cop....and next to the court house in a 30 mph zone. The shear genius of some people, its a wonder more of them don't get caught.