Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

My opinion

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 06:48 PM
BigWave916
1st Gear Member

Of all my interests and forums I've joined, I have never felt more welcomed than I have here. Official welcome from the "president" doesn't matter to me...I've beeen on forums where the president was the only one who acknowledged your presence. The acjknowledgement I got here was from forum members and I appreciate that. Besides, What am I going to do with a member #? It's not like its going to get me a discount somewhere or get me laid.

This group amazes me and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of great people. Hunter, Jeff, Dana, all of yall.........I look forward to shaking hands, sharing a beer, chatting about your ride and what you plan to do to ride, and anything you can help me with.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:12 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Our member #'s won't get us laid? Well crap, I'm outta here.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:58 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by alan0614
Our member #'s won't get us laid? Well crap, I'm outta here.
Me too Alan...I couldn't get laid in a womens prison if I had a handful of pardons...sigh...
Old 01-26-2013, 09:48 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

I appreciate the comments everyone. I agree in that I don't understand where things are going wrong. Everything seems fine on the surface and then they tend to explode, not too sure why.

I'm glad ya'll are enjoying this crew and I want that to continue. I feel certain we will be able to move past this and everything will be okay.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

I love this place too and know we will move past this. There is no way I can stay away. LOL Plus the wife said it's okay to stay since having a number won't get me laid.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:11 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

I feel like having "Member #57 married to Member #90" in your sig will all but ensure that.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Poppacapp
2nd Gear Member

I just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone today. And in reference to this thread, as a newcomer, I am confused. Because from my perspective, I saw an awesome close knit group of car addicts. I saw some good times today at Dana's, and hope to be able to experience more fun times with this group.

Next time there is a disagreement, we can just have an icecream eating contest... but we already know who will win that one... cough cough..
Old 01-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HT
I feel like having "Member #57 married to Member #90" in your sig will all but ensure that.
Yeah......that kinda screws up my game....LMAO
Old 01-26-2013, 10:30 PM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Well if you are actually supposed to be "eating" ice cream it would be anybodys game, but WEARING ice cream......well....and here is where the thread takes its typical turn.
We should just have a list of things we add to any thread..
Stripes
Peaches
sc00ps
ice cream
JJ's exhaust
Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone today. And in reference to this thread, as a newcomer, I am confused. Because from my perspective, I saw an awesome close knit group of car addicts. I saw some good times today at Dana's, and hope to be able to experience more fun times with this group.

Next time there is a disagreement, we can just have an icecream eating contest... but we already know who will win that one... cough cough..
Eating? Don't tell Steve that, we had him convinced that spilling it was the correct way to handle it. Then again, if someone pulls up the scOOps image, I'm not sure how effective anyone would be in an eating contest.

Quick Reply: My opinion