Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Year One Special Sales - Save Some Money!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Stangs4Life

Default Year One Special Sales - Save Some Money!

I'm am not trying to advertise for this site; I am just spreading the word to possibly save some MFer's some money.

I ordered a classic mustang catalog from Year One, and ever since they have been sending me sales notices. As a side note, the catalog was thick and it came all nicely wrapped in plastic/shrinkwrap. I ordered in late 06 and I have gotten a Christmas sale, a winter sale, and now a spring sale.

Here is what this one says: Are you ready for some springtime?

Truth be told, it's time for spring to get sprung. We need spring - not just a few of those occasional warm days that hint of spring. Regardless of what the weather groundhog thinks, winter has made it cold long enough around here.
One of the great thrills each year is taking that first cruise - with the smell of spring in the air. Although your car may be willing, it may not be ready to roll. So if your project needs some attention to make it as ready to make it as ready to cruise as you are, let us help.
Beginning Monday, and for the next 10 days, we are holding our annual Spring Sale. Use the special code on the front of the card to take 20% off the current retail price of every item in our catalog except discount-exempt items.
The parts you need for your car you love are just a phone call away. But hurry, because spring is right around the corner, and the sale ends soon.

You do have to make a telephone order though, it cant be through the internet, and its not usuable with other offers or discount exempt items.

If you order a lot of parts frequently, think to do this and it might end up saving you guys some money. Once again, I am not promoting this company, just letting the unaware of how to save some money. I remind everyone to visit the site sponsers and see what they have to offer first. F.Y.I - I'm a plain ole' user and not a salesperson.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Stangs4Life

Default RE: Year One Special Sales - Save Some Money!

oh well, I was afraid of that..anyway possible to save some money. Sorry man, and thanks for doin your job well
Old 03-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

I changed my mind. Go ahead........
Old 03-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Cogtx
3rd Gear Member

What's the special code? Is it Spring?