Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

my car was "in an accident" due to a drunk.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 07:19 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

Default my car was "in an accident" due to a drunk.

my car was having power steering problems, my dad has a trusted mechanic he knows take it to his house and fix this ****ing ****. the car was supposed to be back the next morning. we callled for 3 days, went down to the guys house...no car. i get home from school today driving my dads mach 1 happy as could be, there sits my car with the ****ing bumper ****ing ****ed the **** up. the guy (mechanic) drove my car drunk, and hit something i dunno what yet THAT MOTEHR ****ER IM GOING TO ****ING KILL HIM I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RUN OVER HIS FACE IF HE COMES NEAR ME OR MY CAR AGAIN. there are 3 EMPTY beer cans ( THE ****ING HUGE ONES) sittin in the car...my dad went to get a bumper from dallas mustang, im so ****ign pissed, the camera is with him, he had to take pics... ill upload some ASAP... I CANT ****ING BELEIVE THIS **** MOTHER ****!! omfg im so mad right now i cant even...i dunno you guys, this is not a good day, ive treated my car like my CHILD and i let a mechanic take it for ONE ****ING DAY and he WRECKS MY ****ING CAR.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:22 PM
P Zero
5th Gear Member

Default RE: my car was wrecked by a drunk.

Thats why no one touches my car but me. Every time Ive taken it somewhere to get something done, they ALWAYS *** it up, and I mean ALWAYS.
-P.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:23 PM
JMD
6th Gear Member

Is it just the bumper, or did the body get damaged also?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Yonco
3rd Gear Member

sorry to hear that man, just settle down, it will be alright, mabey u can talk this mechanic into doing a gear swap and paying for everything to pay u back if he admits he was worng and does it soberly -Jon
Old 05-17-2007, 07:26 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

i think its just the bumper, and the front valance....i took pics hang on.... i need to cool off, right now i would without a doubt kill him in cold blood, even if its just the bumper.

My dad didnt tell me yet when i got home he was already on his way to dallas mustang to get a new bumper., he didnt know i would be home so soon. hes just as mad as i am.

you cant see in the pics, but where the bumper bolts onto the valance is twisted.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:29 PM
66JameStang
4th Gear Member

Is he a certified mechanic, if so, you should make him pay (well make him pay even if he is not certified) for all the damages to the vehicle and if he refuses take it to court. That is messed up that he would do that.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:32 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

its not that the damage is SO BAD its that a trusted family friend, and mechanic would take my ****ing car, he knows how much it means to me, and the drive it DRUNK and WRECK IT. the writing on the wind shield is from when my parents went to go get it out of the pound. oh and someone stole my 250! dollar tool kid out of the trunk.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:33 PM
P Zero
5th Gear Member

It doesnt look that bad actually, just minor stuff. But definitly make HIM pay for any work that needs to be done because of his recklessness.
-P.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:34 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

o man dont forget to take pics of the beercans inside
Old 05-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Smothers
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about you stang emp. You probably don't want to hear this, but................ it could have been worse. Did he fix the power steering problem?

edit: just read your other post. I see you point about "trusted family friend". That would probably **** me off more then the damage too.

Quick Reply: my car was "in an accident" due to a drunk.