Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Goodbye all

Old 08-22-2007, 06:05 PM
JamesW

Default RE: Goodbye all

As always, Soaring's knowledge and input are welcome in the Section. He's always quick to help the newbies and support those trying to figure things out.

I hope you will stay and continue to be a contributing member.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Aussie66Fastback
5th Gear Member

crusty, opinionated, blunt, passionate, stubborn - i thought all texicans were like that

I also want to add my thanks, Glen -for sharing the knowledge and the passion. I have learnt more about Mustangs in a year on this forum than i have in 10 years of ownership. You have contributed enormously to that.

Add me to the list who would prefer you stick around. If you choose not to, I will support your decision too.
cheers
Ben
Old 08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
66JameStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JMD

The whole thing is a crock of ****.

Politics suck!!! and it seems as if crybabies rule today...... Sad....

I will miss you Glen, and likewise with many other posters I hope you remain as a member....... and give em hell...

(Coup d'état successful,,, nice move....)
Most certainly is.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:17 PM
JMD
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sidewayz6.0

Thanks for your efforts Glen. It's too bad your opinions and views were so drastic. I'm sure your knowledge and insight to the classic community will be missed.
That is what America is all about today, suppression of "drastic views", don't have any of your own do you?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:23 PM
66JameStang
4th Gear Member

Thanks for your efforts Glen. It's too bad your opinions and views were so drastic. I'm sure your knowledge and insight to the classic community will be missed.
What drastic views, that he likes a classic mustang to be what it is classic. If people are too much of cry babies that they can't take an opinion thenperhaps a no opinion policy should be implemented (complete sarcasm)What do you know about his opinions and views anyways, i don't recall seeing you in here. I thought it was not about opinions and views anyways?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:25 PM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

glen, i really hope you stick around dude. like i had stated in the moderator section no matter any differences we may have ever had i have always respected your opinion.

to everyone else, you have to realize that there are always politics involved in every aspect of everything everywhere. glen has had pretty deep rooted clashes with some (pretty much all) of the administration here for quite some time. that is why this is all going down, not because of his resto-mod bashing - although that sore spot has stirred the pot and created some temper flying arguements between glen and the rest of the staff here.

i hope he sticks around, i hope everybody understands why it happened, and most of all i want glen to know i got love for ya no matter what you decide.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:25 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: JMD

That is what America is all about today, suppression of "drastic views", don't have any of your own do you?
too bad you never got to see the REAL glenn in the mod room
Old 08-22-2007, 06:26 PM
JMD
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JamesW

As always, Soaring's knowledge and input are welcome in the Section. He's always quick to help the newbies and support those trying to figure things out.

I hope you will stay and continue to be a contributing member.
If I had an opinion that you kind of "set things up" to meet the end of Glen's removal bythe posting ofyour thread welcoming "Mr. EFI" to the forum, would it be acceptable for me to say so,,, hypothetically of course....

Things were beginning tochill out before that thread........ in case no one noticed......
Old 08-22-2007, 06:28 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

you know, you guys act like everybody was out to get the guy. well, actually, nobody was out to get him at all. there are some things that go on in the forum that are not readily viewed by the non-moderators. I've had the hammer dropped on me a couple times by admin and other mods, and nobody ever tried to erase me from the website out of spite, and that's certainly not what happened here. as a member of the moderator team, I can promise you guys that there is absolutely no hostility towards one another (except when acer PM's me pictures of his weenie).

Soaring, I really enjoyed our in-depth discussions about douchebags, I wish you luck in future travels to foreign places, ya old grump. don't take this **** too seriously, it's just the internet.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:30 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

If you should leave MF, good luck. Thanks for all your help and information.
Nic

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Goodbye all