Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

Tampa area??

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:10 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CutterWolf
Going to try to make to the show at BMP on the 20th. I have several UPR products on my Stang and I would love to talk to you guys.
Cool! I was sort of hoping to race my '89 at that event, but it's still on the dyno as we speak. If I can get away for the day, I'll head up in my '06 even if it's just to watch. I'll let you know as we get closer. I could use a one day vacation!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:14 PM
sean3.7

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there any buy/sell threads on this forum? i used to have a srt4 and saved a ton of money from buying from other owners on that forum. If anybody finds a set of coils for my mustang ill be more than happy to buy them!! too much wheel gap its killing me
Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sean3.7
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there any buy/sell threads on this forum? i used to have a srt4 and saved a ton of money from buying from other owners on that forum. If anybody finds a set of coils for my mustang ill be more than happy to buy them!! too much wheel gap its killing me

Right here Sean, https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-classifieds-30/
Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by UPRSharad
Cool! I was sort of hoping to race my '89 at that event, but it's still on the dyno as we speak. If I can get away for the day, I'll head up in my '06 even if it's just to watch. I'll let you know as we get closer. I could use a one day vacation!
That would be cool! I use to have an 89 myself at one time.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:40 PM
sean3.7

Whats up guys big question here! I manage the You Say When yogurt shoppe on fishhawk, a small family owned shop. They asked me to throw a car show/meet in early november. Now, heres where i wanted some input from you guys. Which days over a weekend would work best? Friday or Saturday night? or a Sunday around lunch? also, any specific weekend work best?

We were thinking of doing a 5 dollar entry and with that you get free frozen yogurt to get our name out and support a family ran buisness bring the family! Going to be a mix of muscle and good lookig imports, no ricers doing burnouts or reving up.

Please, everybody give me some input I appreciate it guys
Old 10-14-2012, 08:00 PM
LTBrink

Cool

I may have to start going on Thursdays as well. I am usually there for Wednesday bike night.

Originally Posted by PNYXPRESS
A couple of guys from our club are gonna be at the Quaker steak and lube in cleawater on thursday 9-6 from 4p-8p.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:03 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sean3.7
Whats up guys big question here! I manage the You Say When yogurt shoppe on fishhawk, a small family owned shop. They asked me to throw a car show/meet in early november. Now, heres where i wanted some input from you guys. Which days over a weekend would work best? Friday or Saturday night? or a Sunday around lunch? also, any specific weekend work best?

We were thinking of doing a 5 dollar entry and with that you get free frozen yogurt to get our name out and support a family ran buisness bring the family! Going to be a mix of muscle and good lookig imports, no ricers doing burnouts or reving up.

Please, everybody give me some input I appreciate it guys
Fri or Sat is good. Take a look at the local cruise-in days to find out what Fri or Sat to throw it on
Old 11-01-2012, 03:13 PM
sean3.7

Anybody know of a place that does paint for cheap? I bought a spoiler lip for my car thats unpainted and i need to get it painted my factory silver!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:26 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Need2speed is a great all-car forum.. doing a track event in december as well.. Been going back and forth there for years.

Welcome to Tampa...