General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

HELP

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 04:25 PM
kenbossy22

Default RE: HELP

ORIGINAL: Monty

Ok i didnt know where to post this, since its a lil of everything (apreance,performance,and pipes) so natrually i decided off topic.

If you have read my other post youd know i just ordered the pi head swap. So with a lil performance out of the way, i went ahead and jumped into the looks deparment. And swaped out my stock 16's for 17 inch cobra's. This is where the problem started. The cobras are awsome but dont give the exact look i wanted. So now i cant decided weather to buy springs to get the look. Or go with pipes to get the ever so desired sound of the 4.6.

The reason this is a problem is because after this i wont be able to mod my car for a few months so ethier of these 2 will be the last for a bit. But i want my car being awsome for a graduation trip and partys at the beach. ANd from what i know the springs will all but ruin my laucnh. that pretty much makes the heads almost pointless (no sense having power if i cant get it to the ground)

ANY opinions will be apprecaited.

ok would you rather pull up to a crowd of ppl looking hardly any different..or have them hear you coming 5 blocks away?

id get the exhaust and deal with the look..the springs arent gonna make as much of an impact as the exhaust
Old 05-05-2004, 09:40 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: HELP

you can get a decent set of springs for about 150.00 just lower it about an inch....

on fox body cars I used 4 bangers springs in the front I get the lower'd look and great wt transfer