General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

V6power.net Banned me because a User named Taylor doesnt like me! Same thing on 3.8Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 08:55 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Default V6power.net Banned me because a User named Taylor doesnt like me! Same thing on 3.8Mustang

Hey everyone, I got banned again!!!

Im not doing anything wrong, I chat just like I do here and give advice.

Some ******* by the name of Taylor keeps banning me and convicning the admins that I am some horrible person.

If any of you guys visit those sites please mention my name. Hell tell them that your going to stop going if they dont lift my ban.

Seach all my posts on both sites and you will see that I did nothing wrong, I broke no rules.

Hope you guys can help me out, at least let them know that I am a good knowledgable guy.

-Eric-
Old 05-06-2007, 09:33 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Default RE: V6Forums.net Banned me because a User named Taylor doesnt like me! Same thing on 3.8Mustang

I dont want you guys to do anything that would get you in trouble though unless your through with those forums. This is the best forum anyways, always has been and always will be.

All the admins here are nice and fair, the people are great and knowledgable and its just an awesome place to be.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:51 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Default RE: V6Forums.net Banned me because a User named Taylor doesnt like me! Same thing on 3.8Mustang

Ahhh dont worry about it guys.

As John Force once said about his daughters "If Life were cut short I would have wanted them to live it to their fullest."

Forget these losers and lets make our forums better!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:54 AM
laserred02
4th Gear Member

wtf did they ban you for? i would vouch for you but i only have like 10 posts over there, but after buying something from you and seeing you over in the 6er section i wouldn't see any reason to dislike you.

thats BS
Old 05-07-2007, 05:57 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

A guy over there doesnt like me, he happened to be a moderator on 3.8mustang and possibly a moderator on v6power.net

He just randomly started deleting my posts and then I got banned.
I talked to an admin at 3.8mustang and was accused of trying to sell a stroker kit that I was designing without being a sponsor.

That wasnt the reason though, I got pissed at Taylor and demanded he stopped deleting my posts, he would delete the ones that were just helping people too. I talked back so I got banned. Total Hitler style.

I was working on a forged 4.2L and 4.3L stroker kit and tracking down part numbers and asking peoples opinions and help on it. I was getting good feedback on where to find cheap parts too. Thats what they thought I was trying to sell. I dont even have a custom piston speced out yet, and for this kit you need to design a custom piston.

I have been working on getting a business started but due to finacial setbacks I cant manage to afford it.

And now I have ******** like Taylor coming in and trying to make things worse.

I conduct myself the same everywhere I go and my track record here shows exactly what kind of person I am.

I appreciate your support in me though

-Eric-