General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

ok i need a teacher for this

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 05:57 PM
suikoden212
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ok i need a teacher for this

hahaha im actually not a fan of leather to much theres a down side to it it HOLDS HEAT meaning itll burn yo a$$ when you get in to drive that really wouldnt work for me cause i have a two tone paint top is silver the lower is charcoal grey real dark and as most who payed attention in science darker things attract heat (sun).

i dont want to sell my car and theres a 110% chance i wont i am looking at superchargers but for now im starting out small.

i have about 3k saved up so thatll get me a bit of things
and i love my 98' shes def. a head turner even though its stock well a little stock ha
Old 07-01-2007, 06:14 PM
ScottXL
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: suikoden212

hahaha im actually not a fan of leather to much theres a down side to it it HOLDS HEAT meaning itll burn yo a$$ when you get in to drive that really wouldnt work for me cause i have a two tone paint top is silver the lower is charcoal grey real dark and as most who payed attention in science darker things attract heat (sun).

i dont want to sell my car and theres a 110% chance i wont i am looking at superchargers but for now im starting out small.

and i love my 98' shes def. a head turner even though its stock well a little stock ha
Post some pics!

I turn some heads occasionally. But, I really need to re-paint my car, it has a few scratches and 2 dents on the passanger side.

Clix 4 Pix

I think I'll just wax it, and hope it comes out better, then clean the lights. I just don't know how to clean those damn lights >.>

Old 07-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Willem_Black
2nd Gear Member

If you've got 3k saved up, then you're already near the price of a supercharger. Save up a bit more and you'd be able to forego all the unnecessary bolt ons whiich won't give you very many gains to begin with. If you plan on doing the supercharger, the majority of your avg bolt ons are going to come back off anyway. Might as well do it right the first time, and just go big. That's my vote.....

ORIGINAL: suikoden212

Old 07-01-2007, 07:34 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

yeah i vote for the supercharger. if u do any bolt ons pretty much all of them have to come off if u supercharge it anyways. except for the exhaust anyways. if u spend 3g on every bolt on u can get, or buy a supercharger...u'll get a hell of a lot more gains with the s/c
Old 07-01-2007, 10:16 PM
mysticstriper

Definitely the S/C...My wife has a Park Avenue Ultra, 6 cylinder with a factoryS/C and it actually stays with my Mustang GT very well, It's amazing what a difference it will make.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:31 AM
suikoden212
2nd Gear Member

alright so i guess il be goin ahead with the supercharger thanks