General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Sequential Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Leadfoot
2nd Gear Member

Default Sequential Tail Lights

I am interested in getting sequential tail lights but want to get them from a reliable source. I checked the internet and there are many companies that sell them: Mustang Tuning, Signal Ware, ATS, and Web Electrical Products.

I would like to know if anybody here has them, where did you get them, brand name, and are you satisfied with them. Not only that, did you install them yourself or go to a garage. I am not a peson who messes around with electrial wiring and would rather have a professional do it, but I am sure my husband will give it a try first.

I would like to have them because NOBODY in my town has them.

Denise
Old 06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
GreyStang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Sequential Tail Lights

http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/mustang.html

No I don't have them, but am thinking about it.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Y2K TRIBUTE MUSTANG
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Sequential Tail Lights

I have got them, and love them! One of my favorite mods. I get comments on them all the time, and best of all I have had no problems with them. Anyway, I went through Web Electric. I think I got them for around $70. Nothing else to buy, good complete kit, also the directions were awesome, color and everything. They have the directions online too, so I studied them before I got them. Hey give it a shot and try it yourself it would be a good project for you and your husband I think. lol It's very easy and if you look at the directions and are lost just e-mail the guy he is very good at getting back to you, or e-mail me if you want I will be more than happy to help.

He does sell a kit that comes with the pigtails, and harnesses, where you just plug and play, but they sell for $100 more. So if you are not that inclined, and have the dough to blow or are just worried about water getting in or something that might be your route. But some know how, and just some time taping everything up and you can save yourself a hundred bucks.

If you go to a shop to have them do it, all they are going to do is read the directions, because chances are they haven't done this before. (not many cars have this not even vary many mustangs) So just do it yourself that's what I say. Anyone can read directions, plus doing it yourself is part of the fun

[IMG]local://upfiles/17930/328F7D3563714E2E9BB958095B0A2E55.jpg[/IMG]