General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Co-Worked spilled Horchatta (Rice Milk) in my TRUCK! How do I get the smell out?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 10:24 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Default Co-Worked spilled Horchatta (Rice Milk) in my TRUCK! How do I get the smell out?!

Ok I am fairly upset with this, I dont allow eating or drinking in my truck so I wont spill stuff in it and make it smell.

Well I let my boss drive my truck, she got some Horchatta from ARCO and spilled it all over in my truck! She spilled it in the drivers side floor, pass floor, rear pass floor, rear drivers floor, on the front pass seat, on the rear pass seat!

I took a wet cloth out there and tried to clean it as best as I could and let it dry and air out. It looks perfect like nothing happened but its smells HORRIBLE!!! It smells like freakin Horchatta! Basicly like a sweet milk and cinnamon smell, I HATE IT!!! Its so freakkin annoying, I LOVED my new truck smell and now its covered by FREAKIN HORCHATTA!!!

How do I get this smell out of my truck and get it to smell like new truck agian? Is there a cleaning product or vinyl protection product that smells like a new car that I can get?

Also I called the dealer and they said that they have this foam/solution that they can spray on it and let it soak and then vacuum it up with a high power vacuum to try to get the smell out. They will do that for me for free, but I dont know if it will get the smell out for sure. If it doesnt what else can I do? I hate this smell and I dont want it in my freakin truck!

Thanks everyone!

-Eeic-
Old 09-11-2005, 10:34 PM
4600cc
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Co-Worked spilled Horchatta (Rice Milk) in my TRUCK! How do I get the smell out?!

If your boss is hot ask her for a date, tell her since she ruined your truck she owns you a date, be bold. You'll score some ***.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:36 PM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Co-Worked spilled Horchatta (Rice Milk) in my TRUCK! How do I get the smell out?!

Tell her straight up! do not be afraid to tell her that she messes up your new interior and tell her is payback time.......you want some ***!
Old 09-11-2005, 10:38 PM
89fiddy
1st Gear Member

I would have to agree with him. As for the smell i don't know what to tell you another than to by air fresheners. I wouldn't like the smell either becuz i'm not a big fan of that drink.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:41 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Well the *** part well, she is married and I'm almost there, LOL

Im kinda pissed about it but there isnt anything that I can do, it doesnt make sense to get mad and yell at her, I am just hoping that tomorrow when they clean it that it will get that crap out. Also tomorrow I will have my alarm installed so its the perfect time to have it done and beat the rental car!
Old 09-12-2005, 03:02 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

get her to pay for a detailing.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:35 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

fortunatly the detailing is free because I got the truck last week and just told them that it was a pre-existing smell.

I found out more about how they clean it, they actually shampoo it so it will be moist for the day, I get a crappy Focus for my rental car, No mustang rental cars unfortunatly. I'll also have my alarm installed that same day.

The smell is kinda dimming out but its still there, I should make her pay for a new Leather lightning captains seat! [8D]

The thing that I didnt like about it too is that she was all non-chalant(sp?) and saying "Oh yeah it happens in my truck too." like its no big deal.

Another thing, she is getting an 06' GT and I asked her if I could drive it when she gets it and she laughed and said no. April is getting an 06' Black on Black 5spd GT before that lady(name not to be disclosed) and she asked April if she could drive it so April laughed at her and told her no. I just learned my lesson, never let co-workers drive your car, especially ditzy ones!