General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

is this a Sin?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 05:05 PM
COBRADUDE

Default is this a Sin?

Well.. I work at a chevrolet dealership, and I drive a ford mustang, and have been a ford fan all my life ( really my dad made me be one about the age of 2 ). everyone says the same thing why are you working there and that i should be a chevy fan if i work there. Trust me.. working in a parts dept of a chevy dealership does one thing... makes you think they are the WORST vehicles EVER. All i do is look up parts for broken, beaten up, crapy chevy cars and trucks all day, so if anything this would make me not want a CHEVY even more. Not to say that there are decent chevys out there.. i just dont ever see them because we get all the broken down ones. Ford man for life....
Old 12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Default RE: is this a Sin?

ORIGINAL: COBRADUDE

Well.. I work at a chevrolet dealership, and I drive a ford mustang, and have been a ford fan all my life ( really my dad made me be one about the age of 2 ). everyone says the same thing why are you working there and that i should be a chevy fan if i work there. Trust me.. working in a parts dept of a chevy dealership does one thing... makes you think they are the WORST vehicles EVER. All i do is look up parts for broken, beaten up, crapy chevy cars and trucks all day, so if anything this would make me not want a CHEVY even more. Not to say that there are decent chevys out there.. i just dont ever see them because we get all the broken down ones. Ford man for life....
Keep your friends close and your enemies clsoer! haha...
Old 12-21-2005, 05:27 PM
COBRADUDE

Good point... its a shame they stopped the Camaros, that was something i could learn a little about while i was here, know what i need to do to stay ahead of that game. Now they just bring in the brand new "SS" Impala, and "SS" cobalt.. no point in even trying to run those, mustangs win Everytime
Old 12-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Tim37
4th Gear Member

work is work
your personal life is your personal life. keep them seperate and you will be much happier in both.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:14 PM
nitrous_bob
6th Gear Member

look at it like your a priest who moonlights as a **** star director.........

Old 12-21-2005, 11:42 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

And if you worked at a Ford dealer you would see broken Fords all the time, people don't take a car/truck to a dealer thats runs fine.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:53 AM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

you just tell them that you always want to make sure that you have something to work on
Old 12-22-2005, 11:54 AM
downwardspiral
1st Gear Member

Hey, I'm not really a ford guy, I just like mustangs. If I could have it my way, I'd have a plum crazy 69 charger with a 426. Mustangs are just cheaper, easier to work on and get parts for. In my opinion, the best new cars are nissans/infinitis. By best I mean reliable and fun to drive. Although an '03 cobra or lightning would be more fun, it wont last 200000 hard miles.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:56 AM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Tim37

work is work
your personal life is your personal life. keep them seperate and you will be much happier in both.
+1
Old 12-22-2005, 12:03 PM
ByPopularDemand
5th Gear Member

Shouldnt this be in OT