General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

SPONSORS??

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 02:35 AM
gt96stang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: SPONSORS??

ORIGINAL: monkeydude3

that's cool. and yes, that's all he had to do for his Jeep! I asked him and that's what he told me. He was a very honest guy.

Mainly I'm just pi**ed off that as I buy a few parts in anticipation for one repair, five more things start taking a shat, and the parts I am planning to replace before they die start going quicker than expected. Not to mention twenty other bills come up too, and then my car starts runnin like poop.... ::sigh:: I just wish I could maintain it, and drive it. When I bought it, it ran perfect and needed nothing. now that the car knows it's in the hands of a new owner, it's gonna give me heck.

George
Don't worry man, I know how you feel.. It's like every time I want to add some parts to the car, or I plan on buying this or that for her, she breaks and needs something to be repaired. Oh I wish it would just stay healthy the whole time.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:33 AM
Shard Phoenix
2nd Gear Member

If you want a show car your gonna have to buy a beater and drive that.

The hardest thing in the world on a car is being driven every day, especially hard. Show cars arent usually driven, I have been through it before and it blows. It sucks to work on a car all the time and never be able to drive it... but it looks real good! Decide if you want a car you can drive and have look ok, or a show car that you cant ever drive and go from their. It will save you a lot of money in the long run.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:56 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

well, I don't even know what I want anymore. I just more or less want a car that doesn't act like more of a bit** than my girlfriend, I'm supposed to use the car as my escape from bit**-ness....

George
Old 02-20-2006, 11:34 AM
XxphantomsnypzxX
3rd Gear Member

ehh I know whatchu mean, in a way sometimes im hesitant to drive my stang everyday. Like today I wish I didnt have to drive it but Im gonna go to the gym, and work later and maybe out again tonight. I dont like to drive it b/c its miles and abuse in a way but I bought it for that.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:58 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

yeah I know. My problem is I can't just maintain and enjoy a vehicle. They always get into my hands, work great for a month and then 978234987 different things take a poop.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Crystal
2nd Gear Member

Cars are like women: we want all your attention. LOL!!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:56 PM
1BIGMOFO
5th Gear Member

i havent driven my show car in 2 years, all work no play!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 01:32 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

haha gotta love the joke on women... LOL!!!!

and as for making it a show car.... ehh I just want it to have a good load of power and reliability... I don't care too much about looks as long as it's clean. I just want power and reliability. Oh reliability, what a strange word.... LOL

George