Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Bad day for my car: attacked by a goose.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 06:40 PM
MR.Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Default Bad day for my car: attacked by a goose.

This morning while leaving the gym parking lot to go to work I see two geese come flying at me and wham, one rams my car. The goose rammed me right above my front wheel. I am like wtf was that? Then I see this honking goose all puffed up running at me again. I drive off a bit and get out to check the damage. Thank god there was no damage. I was pissed off I felt like running up to the goose and football kicking into the ozone layer.

As I am driving down the road no more than 2 miles into my commute some old scum bag c-sucker spit a luegy on my passanger door. At the time I thought he spit on the ground but as soon as I got to work I see this glob of spit. I felt like walking up to someone in the parking garage and jacking them in the face I was so mad.

Now a days I feel like an old man; I am 31 married with a 1 year old and a house. If i was 5 years younger I have prolly followed him home and spit in his face. Now all I can think of are the consequences of doing something like that. I am not trying to sound like a macho ******* but sometimes people do things that just deserve a good *** whoopin. There should be a clause added to battery charges. When a guy messes with your ride you should have a legal right to stomp his *** an not have to worry about going to jail. The same should apply for anyone that messes with your family.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Vertastang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Bad day for my car: attacked by a goose.

Sorry about the bad day!! i hate those days, i hit a turkey ones and came through my windsheild so consider your self lucky!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

Gobble gobble, that was you? Gobble gobble
Old 04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

that sucks, i know one day i came out of class; and there was a huge glob of spit on my car too(windshield). But you better if i saw that guy...i would went after his ***, pulled the e brake and do a little 180...and im no tuff guy by any means, but that stuff pisses me off. You want the car; go work for it like every one else.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:24 PM
kingfish

ORIGINAL: MR.Mustang

This morning while leaving the gym parking lot to go to work I see two geese come flying at me and wham, one rams my car. The goose rammed me right above my front wheel. I am like wtf was that? Then I see this honking goose all puffed up running at me again. I drive off a bit and get out to check the damage. Thank god there was no damage. I was pissed off I felt like running up to the goose and football kicking into the ozone layer.

As I am driving down the road no more than 2 miles into my commute some old scum bag c-sucker spit a luegy on my passanger door. At the time I thought he spit on the ground but as soon as I got to work I see this glob of spit. I felt like walking up to someone in the parking garage and jacking them in the face I was so mad.

Now a days I feel like an old man; I am 31 married with a 1 year old and a house. If i was 5 years younger I have prolly followed him home and spit in his face. Now all I can think of are the consequences of doing something like that. I am not trying to sound like a macho ******* but sometimes people do things that just deserve a good *** whoopin. There should be a clause added to battery charges. When a guy messes with your ride you should have a legal right to stomp his *** an not have to worry about going to jail. The same should apply for anyone that messes with your family.
wierd just wrote about the same thing in another thread .