Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Doug replying to your emails?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 08:41 PM
baginoman
2nd Gear Member

Default Doug replying to your emails?

Im trying to email doug, because i have the o/r h pipe comming in soon, and need a tune for it. I keep emailing him, but he never responds. Its been about a week or so already. Same with you guyz?[:@]
Old 08-03-2006, 09:33 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Doug replying to your emails?

... who the hell is Doug?
Old 08-03-2006, 09:59 PM
GT John
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: baginoman

Im trying to email doug, because i have the o/r h pipe comming in soon, and need a tune for it. I keep emailing him, but he never responds. Its been about a week or so already. Same with you guyz?[:@]
If your referring to Doug @Bamachips, yes, these days he is very slow answering emails. Takes a couple of weeks sometimes. But, he does answer them.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:27 PM
baginoman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT John

If your referring to Doug @Bamachips, yes, these days he is very slow answering emails. Takes a couple of weeks sometimes. But, he does answer them.

thanx man he just replied

hey GT JOhn time for u to get the O/r H pipe
Old 08-04-2006, 03:33 AM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

Im trying to email doug, because i have the o/r h pipe comming in soon, and need a tune for it.
Are you sure you're ready for that loudness? I heard that's one of the loudest combos you can have.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:50 PM
GT John
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT John

thanx man he just replied

hey GT JOhn time for u to get the O/r H pipe
No, the SLP LM's are just fine.
I live in a quiet subdivision, when I start the GT up at 5:45am every morning I have to keep the garage door closed for fear of waking up the whole nieghborhood. Then I quietly roll out......then floor it. :-)
My GT is an everyday highway work car. The car is a show car, I've entered 2 shows since owning it and placed second both times. Keep getting beat by the Black Mustangs. They deserve to win though with all the hard work that goes into keep'in those baby's sharp look'in. And, they are cool.........lotta work though.

My next expenditure is some wide tires, front and back. And the some Black pin stripes. Real thin ones.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:58 PM
baginoman
2nd Gear Member

hahah ready