Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Female GT Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
kiki07gt
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Female GT Owners

ORIGINAL: old skool stang

Hey Girls. I have an 05 GT and a 69 Corvette Vert with a 427 and side pipes. Both are sticks. Do you girls ever get asked if that's your husbands car??? I think that is the funniest thing. I get it a lot in the Vette. It's as if men think a girl couldn't possibly own something like that. The mustang is my DD and the Vette is an occasional toy. Next project for the Stang is a Whipple HO SC. Needless to say when my SO wants a toy for his motorcycle I just say "ok honey". Here are a couple of pics.

Kathie
I constantly get "Is that your car?" with great surprise... I thought of getting personal plate said "HER-GT." May still do that...
Old 05-31-2007, 05:43 PM
DjfunkmasterG
1st Gear Member

My Ex-wife was never a stang lover... she grew up in a bow tie house. Well when we married I taught her to drive stick on my 2000GT. Within 30 minutes she fell in love with Mustangs from that point on, she bought a 96 Vert Used and it had some mods done by previous owner. When we split she still had the vert, but I had moved on too an 03GT, then an 04GT, an 06 Pny Package and now Mustang #14 my 07GT (see pic in sig)

I need to find me another wife into stangs, maybe this time it will work out.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PERTANO

looks like both have had some modifications done.

I was thinking the same thing. If I'm right, no harm no foul. If I'm wrong, GREAT!!! Nothing wrong with mods as long as all parties involved are aware of them.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:00 PM
JudisStang
2nd Gear Member

hey girls!

growing up my brothers were all older than me and 2 of them had mustangs - always loved American and fords - had an eddie bauer bronco v8 i loved...

after college, i pretty much did everything by the book - took care of various illnesses with parents, did the right thing and was responsible with my money, etc. but this time, i was the one in the hospital after i had a heart attack on my way to work (yeah, 34 years old) 2 months ago... my brother dropped by during my recoup and showed me his grabber orange 07 GT and my husband said "you want one, get it" - i knew what I wanted, had it config'd on my bulletin board for a few months already :-)

i get "whose GT is that?" from clients who park in the driveway at work - when the guys see me raise my hand, they are like "WOW, go get 'em"

Go Girls!!!

Judi
Old 05-31-2007, 08:40 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JudisStang

hey girls!

growing up my brothers were all older than me and 2 of them had mustangs - always loved American and fords - had an eddie bauer bronco v8 i loved...

after college, i pretty much did everything by the book - took care of various illnesses with parents, did the right thing and was responsible with my money, etc. but this time, i was the one in the hospital after i had a heart attack on my way to work (yeah, 34 years old) 2 months ago... my brother dropped by during my recoup and showed me his grabber orange 07 GT and my husband said "you want one, get it" - i knew what I wanted, had it config'd on my bulletin board for a few months already :-)

i get "whose GT is that?" from clients who park in the driveway at work - when the guys see me raise my hand, they are like "WOW, go get 'em"

Go Girls!!!

Judi

Sorry to hear about your illness. Isn't your hormones supposed to protect you until menopause?
Old 06-01-2007, 09:25 AM
JudisStang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GidyupGo

ORIGINAL: JudisStang

hey girls!

Go Girls!!!

Judi

Sorry to hear about your illness. Isn't your hormones supposed to protect you until menopause?
Thanks!!! Nope, that is false and a myth!!! So reduce your stress!!! :-))))))))))
Old 06-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

"you want one, get it"
JudisStang: Glad you are still with us!

I totally agree with making the most of time. Last September, I got that phone call in the middle of the night that changed my life. I no longer hesitate to take time out of work for friends and family, spending money on what makes me happy. My mantra to me: "Life is short, what are you waiting for?"
Old 06-09-2007, 05:19 PM
JudisStang
2nd Gear Member

any all girls mustang groups online anyone can recommend?