Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Will I be able to take on a stock C6 ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 05:03 PM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Will I be able to take on a stock C6 ?

comon just help this guy saud alzaabi in his post[8D]
Old 06-26-2007, 06:06 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: MexGT

comon just help this guy saud alzaabi in his post[8D]
I did, see my post re c5s and wheelspin, you know the one I'm supposedly gonna get sued for. But I'll repost:buy a s/c and pwn c6s or watch your wheelspin and pwn c5s...
30 years old + no kids + vasectomy + loud mustang + hot girlfriend= immature kid 4ever = me!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:21 PM
ModernMuscle
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: saud alzaabi

guys guys guys... believe me I want a s/c and to me its either a whipple or a K.B.. but the reason i dont want them is because I like to go as stealthy as possible.. I mean whats better than smoking a faster car and when he looks under ur hood he only sees a filter ? and the look on his face is just original..

WHich is why I am installing my nitrous myself, completely and thoroughly hidden.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

I can assure you I always take full responsibility for everything I say or do. As far as admitting fault there ya go, if your looking for an apology you wont get one. I'll choose who and who doesnt redline my slushbox.

As far as vette owners go I do agree with you as most of them wont even look at me on the road, rather they are wrapped up in thier own little worlds driving like thier in a prius.

Once Ive upgraded my suspsension and gears I'll take it to the track and race whoever wants, to until then its kind of a waste and I'll just have to live with opening it up on my short commute everyday.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:18 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

I dont know what to say guys.. but im really dissapointed on our mustangs.. even though our cars are fast... but still when we mod them they should give us the answers that we are expecting. If I got a s/c in it would be awesome.. but if I smoked a c6 they guy will come to me and say ..'Well I cant say ur slow I admit ur fast but thats because u have a s/c' <-- so u see this pisses me off.. just as I like pissing of Z350 owners with TT... I say ur TT man thats what I expect.

I raced a c6 once.. I mean it was close are you guys sure the mods im getting can barely let me smoke him ? were not talking till 240 mph ? were talking a street race from a stop light to another.. less than half a mile..
Old 06-26-2007, 10:40 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

sorry no, but your stang sure looks beautiful.

on the second part.....285 - 300rwhp

ORIGINAL: saud alzaabi

Hi all,

like most of u know my jolene has a 93 octane tune,LCA,UCA,steeda sway bars and an aluminum D/shaft. I know I cant take on a stock c6 now.. but what if I bought

JLT2 CAI
UDP
LCA Relocation brackets
CMCV Plates
Short shifter
spec stage 2 clutch
aluminum flywheel
a new tune

would I be able to take it ? and what will my estimated RWHP be ?