Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

ARH LT's

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 06:21 PM
acstone7
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ARH LT's

ORIGINAL: Argonaut

Thanks for the info. I'm a little confused though. I intend to get longtubes with a catted H. I'm hoping this will pass emissions in PA, where they plug into the computer port to test.I'm assuming both the front and rear O2 sensors would need to be on to pass...true?

So I'm confused why you'd get catted H but turn the rear O2 off. If the cats aren't for emissions purposes...what are they for? Thanks in advance, I'm just looking to learn.
First off, when running a tune with any of the top vendors, they will turn off your rear o2 sensors. The reason I left them unplugged is because you will need 2 pairs of extensions, with the ARH LTs they only supplied 1 pair of extensions, which I used for the fronts because those are on. I will soon get extensions for my 2 rear O2 sensors.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: acstone7

I came from having an off road h pipe so the level of loudness has toned down considerably. At idle is where the biggest change is between cats and no cats. The sound itself though is much more consistent and no more blatty that the off road h supplies. It still screams at WOT but it def isn't as loud as an o/r mid pipe.I believe it is the perfect loudness for a supercharger, which is down the road

memphis- Install took about 4 hours on a lift at my friends shop. We dropped the whole subframe and install was fairly easy. Purchased them at

www.lethalperformance.com
Thanks for the plug Austin! I'm glad you like the headers. I've handled more than a few sets of them and you are totally right when you say they're the real deal. Thanks for posting and let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Jared@Lethal

Old 01-12-2008, 07:40 PM
acstone7
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Boostaddict

ORIGINAL: acstone7

I came from having an off road h pipe so the level of loudness has toned down considerably. At idle is where the biggest change is between cats and no cats. The sound itself though is much more consistent and no more blatty that the off road h supplies. It still screams at WOT but it def isn't as loud as an o/r mid pipe.I believe it is the perfect loudness for a supercharger, which is down the road

memphis- Install took about 4 hours on a lift at my friends shop. We dropped the whole subframe and install was fairly easy. Purchased them at

www.lethalperformance.com
Thanks for the plug Austin! I'm glad you like the headers. I've handled more than a few sets of them and you are totally right when you say they're the real deal. Thanks for posting and let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Jared@Lethal

No problem, anyone interested in these headers i will def recommendthese guys. Jared and the whole crew at lethal are very helpful and always respond quickly to any questions.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

Congrats! I would have gotten the ARH Lts but i never keep a car long enough so i didnt wanna spend that much on them. They are the best quality by far from what ive read.