MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   GOING FOR 800 RWHP (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/417086-going-for-800-rwhp.html)

SirKnightTG 08-05-2008 10:42 PM

RE: GOING FOR 800 RWHP

ORIGINAL: ebr

What does any of this BS about your sh!t or your sh!t have to do with my car??????

I guess since his thread was apparently deleted (at least I can't find it) he posted about it here...

ebr, I've decided we're going to trade cars. You don't have a choice either. Sorry, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. ;)

Brian_Zinchuk 08-06-2008 12:13 AM

Are you talking about me? If so I'm sorry that your 7 page thread had a comment that wasn't about YOUR car on it. It will never happen again.

SirKnightTG 08-06-2008 10:35 AM

I assumed he was talking about the 980rwhp dude. That's who I was referring to anyway.

matyellott 08-06-2008 11:28 AM

cool!

matyellott 08-06-2008 11:29 AM

800 hp is gutsy, just saw a 2001 camero getting tunned for the Pinks competetion here in Denver almost 1000 hp... insane.

ebr 08-06-2008 12:11 PM

No I was refering to the stool report before you .

FlyGuy06 08-07-2008 08:53 PM

Hey "EBR" what part of texas are you in? I'm in Arlington and looking for some good references to put some mods on my car.... Nothing as massive as yours but I have about 2k to work with... Any suggestions or shops you could send me to?

ebr 08-07-2008 09:20 PM

So far I realy like these guys at HPP they have been a lot of help on my problematic finishout on my car, as we speak my Procharger resivoir is there waiting for me to pick it up tommarow becouse of a cracked weld they fixed for me .I have also " heard" nothing but good thing about Gearhaeds in Arlington but I have never used them myself, but WHAT EVER YOU DO STAY AWAY FROM LONESTAR PERFORMACE in Garland they cost me around 9K and the tunner atDMis the one who got in over his head on my 1st build when he was withLonestar,but thats just my experience with Dallas shops.

kinglasher 08-07-2008 11:40 PM

Yeah i just sent my car to italy to the ferrari factory and i'm gettin a Bugatti 16W quad-turbo dropped in....yeah i'm bill gates that right! [sm=icon_blah.gif]

Hahah had to do it!

ebr that is some amazing work and it sure as hell been an interesting journey that i feel we've all been on with you. Sorry your original goal hasn't been reached but break it in right and then work your numbers. There's still alot more juice to be squeezed from your setup. ( Twin turbo ??:D)

Anyway make sure we all get to see a video of your first run and some rev-ups because i know that baby can puurrrr

Great job!

ebr 08-24-2008 09:17 PM

Its been about 1 mo since the breakin tune and it has been one thing after another going wrong 1st the rear a-arm bushing split so I replaced them and and the next weekend the procharger coolant tank split at the weld so I had that welded then the week before last the upper control arm bushing split so I called BMR and they would sell me more but wouldnt replase them for me becouse I have had them over 1 yr even though they where not used so I ordered them and they sent me the new bushings they arrived Fri. a week ago but the UCA bushing was wrong turns out that after I purchased my UCA they changed the size of the tube and bushing so I called them on that Mon following and they offered to send me a correct set UPS ground for free but I needed them overnight so the car would be ready to finnish tunning my trans at HPP that Wed even with them knowing this ground was the best the would do so I had to pay the overnight frieght to get them in time . After I insalled everything and went to HPP to work on the shift point and conv. lock up everything is shifting and working well now and let me tell ya this thing is a beast on the street and a lot of fun so now that I feel preety good about trusting the car for a trip so Sat. I made a 260 mi round trip to Dallas Drove the car normaly on the way up just logging miles problem came on the way home I went give it some gas to pass some cars and it went to 4000 rpm and studered I look at the fuel psi gauge and I only have 18 psi so I kept my foot out of it and drove home. The thing is that this happened a couple of weeks ago as well but I did not see the fuel psi gauge that time and thought is was my MSD Launch master messing up so I disconncted it and went for a drive and all was good but now I realize this was not the problem . I have also been having issues with other things like the windows and radio not coming on unless I pull the relay and reinstall it while the key is on . Is it possible that the BUSS fuse box has issues ? This is were I have to pull the reays for the elec. items to come on. They do say not to probe these connections as it will cause problems with it and I did several times before I knew this . Could the BUSS fuse box be causeing the Fuel problems as well , and if it is voltage that is couseing the fuel psi drops then can I data log this to find the answer?
Sorry for the long post but it has been a long mounth of problems.