Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

MY RANT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:33 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Default MY RANT!!!!

ok so i've got a tube right under the shaker (the one that connects to it) signed by Scott Hoag the designer of the mach 1, and i called my local ford dealership about buying theat single little tube so i could placed the signed one in a shadow box. well after being on hold (he set the phone down) i could hear him eating his lunch, and talking to another guy, he picks up the phone food still in his mouth, he asks what i need, i describe that little tube best i could and he's giving me all the part numbers im looking at on the motorcraft website while he's calling them out, nothing there, he's swearing they are andwants me to buy a premium $900 brand new shaker system.....now god dammit i know WTF im tell him, and he has no clue.......so my point why in the hell are you going to hire someone that has no clue about mustangs, trucks, or ford vehilce in general to be your SERVICE PARTS GUY?!?!?!?!?!?!

****ing idiots,

now i've got to go down there hold his hand and point to the damn part i need so he can understand.

ok, now i feel better, but he still needs to be kicked square in the ****!
Old 03-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Default RE: MY RANT!!!!

"I think your gonna need to replace the shaker b/c I have no idea what part your talking about" LOL
Old 03-31-2008, 03:22 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

thats about what he said...people like that are the reason ford has a bad name for service.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:08 AM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

you prolly have better luck posting exactly what you need in the classified sections of a few different forums. Alot of guys end up doing away with the stock shaker stuff when doing swaps for power adders. Not a sermon, just a thought!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:22 AM
jchittick
3rd Gear Member

Send me a picture of what you need, I think I have all of my original shaker stuff....
Old 04-01-2008, 09:47 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

i got it ordered, after 5mins of pointing at part number 9a246 that says hose right beside it.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:49 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

What a shame. The worst part is this:
well after being on hold (he set the phone down) i could hear him eating his lunch, and talking to another guy, he picks up the phone food still in his mouth, he asks what i need
that is inexcusably poor customer service!

I'd call a manager - what else can you do?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:43 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

i know, i let them know i was displeased with it when i went down there. but sadly that ford place is known for ****ty service.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel

i know, i let them know i was displeased with it when i went down there. but sadly that ford place is known for ****ty service.
LMAO.. brudda I can echo your pain there.. For any of you machers that live in VA, do NOT go to any of the Hall Ford outlets.. I was lucky enough to get a good car from them when I bought my mach, but their customer service ssssuuuuucccckkkkkssss aaaaaasssssss... I got one guy on the phone who kept trying to give me the price quote for a t-45 when I asked them how much it would be to order a new 3650.. And when I asked about just buying the T56 from SVT, he said, "uhhh, we don't sell GM parts..".. LOL.. Talk about having your head up your ***..