Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Many questions! Sorry Guy!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
monkeyballs448
1st Gear Member

Default Many questions! Sorry Guy!

So I'm a couple months into my first deployment and I'm already thinkin about what to do to the Mach when I get back! I'm buying a daily beater when I get back, so I was thinkin of pullin the motor in the Mach and replacing internals! Doing heads and cams, some headers to finish the exhaust! Then possibly go with a forced induction! But before I do all that I need to decide s/c or turbo! NO NITROUS b/c I've already had it on a car and I don't want it again! Nothing against it just want a different power adder! So let me know guys what you would do in my situation! I also want to do a UPR complete suspension kit while the motor is out for easier access to everything! Thanks for any input in advance! Oh and I'll have about 10grand to spend!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by monkeyballs448
So I'm a couple months into my first deployment and I'm already thinkin about what to do to the Mach when I get back! I'm buying a daily beater when I get back, so I was thinkin of pullin the motor in the Mach and replacing internals! Doing heads and cams, some headers to finish the exhaust! Then possibly go with a forced induction! But before I do all that I need to decide s/c or turbo! NO NITROUS b/c I've already had it on a car and I don't want it again! Nothing against it just want a different power adder! So let me know guys what you would do in my situation! I also want to do a UPR complete suspension kit while the motor is out for easier access to everything! Thanks for any input in advance! Oh and I'll have about 10grand to spend!

Weeelllllll, for about 10 grand on an 03 mach you won't be able to bother with heads and cams and still have enough money to go F/I. I would personally go with the forged rods/rings/crank shaft, headers, mids, LCA's, exhaust and if you still have money after that you can get pretty reasonable deals on centri S/C's. The twin-screws like KB and whipple will cost more.. Or you could go turbo, depends on what you want brudda..