Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

2010 Mustang looks like Poopoo

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 PM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Default 2010 Mustang looks like Poopoo

They totally p-syfied the car, lost it's agressive look. At least the ricers will be happy.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-...a2008/1163835/

In 1975, Thai-Tang's family escaped Saigon and moved to New York City. There, Thai-Tang excelled in school, especially math. After college, he got a job as an engineer with Ford and bought his first car -- a Mustang, of course.

- Was impressed with the initial product, now he's gone too far, and the car lost the retro agressive look. -
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Mustang looks like Poopoo-2010mustang.jpg  

Last edited by Roy_R; 11-18-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

please see this thread:
https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-news-concepts-rumors-and-discussion/498355-no-more-complaining-about-not-enough-power-in-the-2010-a.html
Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Orion_240
We are all entitled to our opinion....that's what freedom of speech is all about Fluffy.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:06 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

This thread should be deleted....
Old 11-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

In addition, with Ford's stock price, they needed to make this a winner. The Mustang is their biggest seller. I don't know who they consulted in their focus groups but this car is embarrassing...the Camaro guys are laughing. Shame on you Ford!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:27 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RideMyAssOff
In addition, with Ford's stock price, they needed to make this a winner. The Mustang is their biggest seller. I don't know who they consulted in their focus groups but this car is embarrassing...the Camaro guys are laughing. Shame on you Ford!
Judging by intellect required to come up with your screen name your opinion is probably Poopoo.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

We are all entitled to our opinion....that's what freedom of speech is all about Fluffy.
You come into OUR forum to bad mouth any Mustang???
Go post ***** on the Chevy sites!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:12 AM
99RedStang
2nd Gear Member

Do you honestly think Ford won't continue to sell a crapload of Mustangs? You, and a bunch of people on this so-called Mustang enthusiast site may think Ford dropped the ball but I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say the Mustang will continue to sell like hotcakes. I know, it's a crazy bet since the 2010 Mustang looks like complete crap and all, according to many on this site. But, you guys do have your fingers on the pulse of society so I should take your word for it.

It's official. The 2010 Mustang looks like crap. Ford shall go out of business now. They didn't put a 700 hp engine in the GT to compete with Lambos, Ferraris, and ZR1's. The thing is horrendous compared to the S197's, even though the average person couldn't tell them apart. Shame on Ford! They are an evil company full of ricers. They have ruined the Mustang forever!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:14 AM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99RedStang
Do you honestly think Ford won't continue to sell a crapload of Mustangs? You, and a bunch of people on this so-called Mustang enthusiast site may think Ford dropped the ball but I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say the Mustang will continue to sell like hotcakes. I know, it's a crazy bet since the 2010 Mustang looks like complete crap and all, according to many on this site. But, you guys do have your fingers on the pulse of society so I should take your word for it.

It's official. The 2010 Mustang looks like crap. Ford shall go out of business now. They didn't put a 700 hp engine in the GT to compete with Lambos, Ferraris, and ZR1's. The thing is horrendous compared to the S197's, even though the average person couldn't tell them apart. Shame on Ford! They are an evil company full of ricers. They have ruined the Mustang forever!
Well said.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Orion_240
You come into OUR forum to bad mouth any Mustang???
Go post ***** on the Chevy sites!
See the pic in my Ava, that's an 08 Mustang brotha. I love this car, and is very upset with this POS they released....oh well, like Obama, we will only have to wait 4 years till the next one

Seriously...when you first saw the 05, you thought I HAD TO HAVE THAT car....do your really feel the same with this one, c'mon now, who are you fooling. We all make mistakes, Ford made a big one here.

PS. ragtop, what are you even doing in this thread? And make your sig smaller, you take up too much space.

Last edited by Roy_R; 11-19-2008 at 12:44 AM.

Quick Reply: 2010 Mustang looks like Poopoo