New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I am a newb trying to sell some parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 08:49 PM
MustangInmyDreams

Default I am a newb trying to sell some parts

Hi I am new to this site…..Its O.K

Be especially wary of new members joining to sell things! Your chances of being scammed are much higher with someone who isn't a regular member on the boards!

https://mustangforums.com/m_269577/tm.htm

I really don’t think that’s entirely true. It’s B.S, I have been ripped by people who have posted a lot or have sold a lot on sites like this. It’s an opinion and shouldn’t be stated as or lead to be a fact. I am not going to sit here and post a whole bunch of stuff. So I am not a newb anymore. So I have a better chance to sell my parts. I am going a different way with my project. And would love to get some garage space back + a little money. I am an honest person who just doesn’t appreciate that comment.

Cya
Old 03-12-2006, 09:58 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

Default RE: I am a newb trying to sell some parts

kind of at a loss on your post bro. that statement is made regarding the statistics, if it doesnt apply to you, dont take offense. all transactions should be done thru paypal. pm me if you have any questions as i will be happy to address them for you
Old 03-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

Default RE: I am a newb trying to sell some parts

luckily, unlike other sites, we dont harbor the type of people who would be regular members and are scammers.

Statistics show that in most scammers have a few posts, and being around for a long time, only to be a scammer only increases their chances of being caught.