New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Need pics for my website

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 06:27 AM
StreetTerrorInc

Default Need pics for my website

well hey there everyone, like many of you i'm a car enthusiast and my favorite muscle car of all time is indeed he Ford Mustang, and for years ford has kept up with the competition and taken the competition out. i like mustangs soo much that i spent about several months getting my business license and creating my own online store, the store started out for all types of cars, but then i thought well there are jsut too many cars out there, and i dont' have enough pages for all those cars. So, why not one car but i need a really nice car that everyone loves and since i'm not partial to the camaro(no offens to any owners here) why not the mustang. so anyways i'm creating my website and with your permission i'd like to have soem pics put on my site just as displays only not for products unless you don't mind. I already have an account with Magnaflow so i do have exhuast systems, but i haven't called them up any. (lack of customers). well alittle about me my name is Robert i live in Richmond, va. i dont own a mustang yet, but i plan on it sometime. i own StreetTerrorOnline.com it's not finished yet, but i'm working on it, so give it altittle time. this is my second go at it, and i think i've learned for my mistakes. so with your permission i'd liek to ask all interested stang owners to post up ther beasts, in there badass forms, stances, and angles. thansk in advanced!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:22 PM
StreetTerrorInc

Default RE: Need pics for my website

wow, soo no one has any pics. . . . i mena come on guys, i need these pics and i made this website just for you guys, but i'm gonna need pics for the website. i mena if i have to i'll just go to a different website. please, why wouldn't you want some publicity??
Old 07-24-2006, 06:56 PM
StreetTerrorInc

Default RE: Need pics for my website

nevermind now, don't worry abotu it, will a mod please close this thread?