New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

And another new GT Owner..

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 02:17 PM
BLWNSN8K
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: And another new GT Owner..

Welcome, And yes,Sticks Are more Fun to drive if it's your Toy and Not your Daily Driver.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Hells GT
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the world of GTs
Old 01-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Earl
1st Gear Member

Here are the promised pics. Sorry for the dirt, she'll get detailed again tomorrow when the dealership installs the Lojack and tinting. Also thinking about the black Billets with pony spinners, Borla Stinger catback exhaust (or axleback if it comes out before I get around to getting it), drop in K&N Air Filter, maybe the factory silver racing stripes.

Open to suggestion for other mods and accessories that will NOT void my factory warranty (or Extended warranty).

Anyone wanting one in the D/FW area let me know - the dealership (North Central Ford) pays a referell This is the 2nd car I've bought from them - and the 6th Ford (yeah, I guess I bleed blue too). Over the years I've bought 10 new cars (and 3 used) and this dealership is the best I've dealt with. No run arounds - no lies - no addons or add ins. They've done me well and have provided excellent service to boot. Sure I wish they had come down at least $1000 off of sticker, (invoice is about $2k bellow) but many dealerships won't come off MSRP for the GTs. It's all about supply and demand. I had received an appreciation letter from the dealership (2 infact) for the first purchase ('03 Explorer) - $1000 off a new vehicle, excluding you guessed it. There is a big demand for them here in the D/FW area but an extremely limited supply. At any time the online inventory doesn't show more than a handfull throughout the entire metroplex area. Strangely too it is opposite of what many have posted - most all here are manual. There aren't more than one or two autos listed on the online inventory here at any one time and good luck actually finding it at a dealership. Now the V6's - there are more than enough here to shake a forest of sticks at.

This one had been a pre-order that the financing fell through on. I got it with 14 miles on the odometer. I showed up at lunch on Friday, test drove it and put some money down as a hold till I could come back after work and do the paperwork. In the meantime they had several other buyers lined up if I didn't get it. What I should have done is gotten me an XPlan Pin before I left my last empoyer (my previous 2 cars had been XPlan) but I forgot too - damnit.

Earl

Old 01-26-2005, 01:08 PM
TruBlu03GT
2nd Gear Member

sweet ride, welcome to the forums!