New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to this Stang forum site

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Mikey323

Default New to this Stang forum site

Hey.....My name is mike just as my handle says haha...anyway im new to this car forum site, I amon other forum sites that has noting to do with cars, so im fairly fimilar with most forums sites however yes i do know not every site is created the same and so on so if i make any mistakes thats cuz im a newbie, please let me know so i can correct anything i do wrong.

Im located in California in the Glendale/Los Angeles area which is the south part of cali and my office where i work @ is in Northridge so its a pritty good commuit

Recently got back fromMotor4Toys Charitable Exotic Car Showwhere you place your car in a lot full ofsick cars donate a toy for kids as a Christmas gift to those that are less fortunate then us. Was an awesome car show

As far as my ride goes, I have a 2000 BlackFord Mustang V6, I got it in 2001 as a gift from my parents when i was still in HS (Cuz i was such a great student)....ahhh the good ol days hahah, I still drive it as a daily driver, it is moded not sick but good enough for meas daily driver.

MODS:
19" RMS chrome rims 19X8.5 Front with 2.5lip and 19X9.5 rear 3.5lip running 245/35/19for the front and 275/30/19 in the rear.
KYB struts all around (way better then factory even with 19")
Eibach spings 1.5" drop all around....front end sits a lot lower then backgiving it that aggresive look I want
MAC cold air intake
MAC shorty headers
MAC dualexhaust
Rear bumper white inserts'MUSTANG'
Rear lowerbumber middle stickerinsert white'Like how the 00-04 ROUSH has it'
White painted honycombdoor sidevent inserts
Black tinted windows 35% front 5% rear 3 windows
Projecterheadlights withclear corners with PIAA bulbs
Put in Factory foglights
Mach1 grill delete with free running horse
Custom interior white painted by me
12" Kenwood 1000W MAX 400W RMS subwoofer 400W AMP (Installed KILL switch to kill base in an instant)
running with a V1 radar/laser detecter
Navalert for RedLight camera and speed cameradetection

Have bought a couple of more stuff but just never got to around installing it.

I think thats pritty much it, cant really think of anything more. I will post a pic of my ride soon I am not sure if i am permitted to post a picture on threads??

But anyway its nice to be here I mainly got on here for a few reasons.....
1. I might need help with some problems i am having with my car maybe some V6 guys/gals or V8 guys/gals can help me figure it out.
2. Meetingother Mustang fans
3. Helping in anyway or form i can either with cars or anything i have knowledge of
4. I was actually referred to come to a Mustang forum site because its good to be part of 1 i dont know how many that are out there and how many are actually good or not but i'd figure i give it a shot. He's been on bimmer forums for a while so i trust him plus he says you can find a bunch of great deals for parts on forums and sell stuff you dont want to sell on ebay to aviod paying fees haha.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: New to this Stang forum site

Sweet. Welcome to the forums Mike, just go inside and roam around. You'll have fun.