New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello everybody.

Old 03-29-2015, 12:35 AM
SpaceBunneh

Default Hello everybody.

My name is Chase, and I have received a new (old junker 92 lx 2.3L vert) mustang which will be my first car. I uploaded an album to my profile if anybody wants to see, it's really nothing special. http://imgur.com/a/62iAf I also hosted the album on imgur for the lazy.

The car runs alright, we are going to replace the timing belt because we don't know how old it is, and put in some new transmission solenoids. I don't remember fully, but it might need either a new fan or radiator.

I enjoy reading, watching television which is mostly just anime and movies, and playing computer games (my Steam and LoL name are SpaceBunneh also).

If anybody who knows a great deal about the car would like to just give me ideas for certain things, such as speaker choices (3.5", 6.5", and I'm going to make a 12" or 15" sub box with 4 8" smaller subs instead of the rear seat and the back 2 speakers. I plan on a 4 channel amp and a mono amp.), good tires, and interior parts(Carpet, Front seat fabric, almost every panel in that vehicle.) if you know a place better than Late Model Restoration or American Muscle. New headlights are going to be purchased too, I believe they were SVE headlights. I also was pondering over the idea of changing all the lighting to LED for better vision.

My father has owned a couple of these cars and hes a good mechanic, but I want to learn myself and get the opinion of other people who know what they are doing.

Thanks for reading.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:15 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Hello Chase and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. You'll definitely find all needed information and great ideas here. Good luck with your project, keep us posted!
Old 03-30-2015, 06:31 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. Good luck in the mods. And if you have any Tech questions, start a thread in the appropriate section. We'll try and help you out.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:11 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SpaceBunneh
My name is Chase, and I have received a new (old junker 92 lx 2.3L vert) mustang which will be my first car. I uploaded an album to my profile if anybody wants to see, it's really nothing special. http://imgur.com/a/62iAf I also hosted the album on imgur for the lazy.

The car runs alright, we are going to replace the timing belt because we don't know how old it is, and put in some new transmission solenoids. I don't remember fully, but it might need either a new fan or radiator.

I enjoy reading, watching television which is mostly just anime and movies, and playing computer games (my Steam and LoL name are SpaceBunneh also).

If anybody who knows a great deal about the car would like to just give me ideas for certain things, such as speaker choices (3.5", 6.5", and I'm going to make a 12" or 15" sub box with 4 8" smaller subs instead of the rear seat and the back 2 speakers. I plan on a 4 channel amp and a mono amp.), good tires, and interior parts(Carpet, Front seat fabric, almost every panel in that vehicle.) if you know a place better than Late Model Restoration or American Muscle. New headlights are going to be purchased too, I believe they were SVE headlights. I also was pondering over the idea of changing all the lighting to LED for better vision.

My father has owned a couple of these cars and hes a good mechanic, but I want to learn myself and get the opinion of other people who know what they are doing.

Thanks for reading.
Hey Space,

Congrats on picking up the Fox! I'm sure you will love building her to your liking, projects are always fun!

Check out our Restoration Section, we should have everything you need to get her running great and looking even better.

Also, take a look at our Project Foxbody! We transformed an old, beat down,1993 GT into a track going beast!

If you ever need any help with your build, let me know!

-Will