new guy from Huber Heights

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 09:52 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Welcome aboard fellow MF'er!

Originally Posted by UPRSharad
I just posted this in your other thread:

Check out this coincidence... I'm from Huber Heights (graduated from Wayne) and my dad still lives there. Also, I'm selling a basically new set of 15x3.5 and 15.8 Weld Draglights with practically new tires on them, and they're in my dad's garage in Huber over off of Shull Road!

The fronts are BFG 155/80-15 radials and the rears are 275/60-15 M/T Drag Radials.

If you want to raise it up, I can set you up with UPR's Drag Springs. They only lower the car a little less than 1" from stock height, so they'd work perfectly with my draglites.

I can do the wheels, tires, and springs for your $1000. Might even be able to sneak an x-pipe in there at that price too, but I'd have to go over the numbers.
That sounds like a pretty good plan. I'll talk to some of my fox body friends and see what they think about the x-pipe scraping. If you were to swap out the springs for a little higher set that should alleviate the problem. Where are the pics at BTW!? I will need pics to give advice on how to spend your money, lol

Smart choice would be CAI and chip...

As far as headers go, I have a few friends that SWEAR by BBK on fox bodies and if it were me...

B303 CAM

Last edited by bakerjd; 04-13-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:42 AM
mcqueen92gt

Default ............

Check out this coincidence... I'm from Huber Heights (graduated from Wayne) and my dad still lives there. Also, I'm selling a basically new set of 15x3.5 and 15.8 Weld Draglights with practically new tires on them, and they're in my dad's garage in Huber over off of Shull Road!

The fronts are BFG 155/80-15 radials and the rears are 275/60-15 M/T Drag Radials.

If you want to raise it up, I can set you up with UPR's Drag Springs. They only lower the car a little less than 1" from stock height, so they'd work perfectly with my draglites.

I can do the wheels, tires, and springs for your $1000. Might even be able to sneak an x-pipe in there at that price too, but I'd have to go over the numbers.
are the wheels 4 lug? also do you have the center caps and lug nuts? will the x pipe fit short or long tube headers? If you get the chance could you send me some pics to my phone 9379035093. do you know of anyone that could swap the springs for me? the only place i found was acme spring but they won't put on springs that you bring in. they will only sell them to you
Old 04-15-2012, 07:49 AM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mcqueen92gt
are the wheels 4 lug? also do you have the center caps and lug nuts? will the x pipe fit short or long tube headers? If you get the chance could you send me some pics to my phone 9379035093. do you know of anyone that could swap the springs for me? the only place i found was acme spring but they won't put on springs that you bring in. they will only sell them to you
Yes the wheels are four lug. Here they are on my car:

They do have the caps and lugnuts. They're practically new.

The wheels and tires belong to me. The springs and exhaust I was talking about would be new parts from UPR. I'll text you later so we can iron out the details.

I have plenty of friends in Huber that would swap the springs out for you, for a small fee. These are my best friends. I trust them with MY cars, and that's saying a lot because I am SUUUPER picky with my cars. (you'll see what I mean if you go to my dad's house to pick up the wheels)
Old 04-24-2012, 06:08 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

thanks eb2gt! I want to buy a set of weld draglites but i dont really know what is the biggest rim and tire i can fit on the back. also if anyone has some used performance parts for sale i would love to hear about them.

Well, look who got all shy all of the sudden!! Just kiddin' Zach. I'm sure you're busy with the house. I just wanted to show off your car because I think it looks great on the draglites!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:07 PM
mcqueen92gt

Well, look who got all shy all of the sudden!! Just kiddin' Zach. I'm sure you're busy with the house. I just wanted to show off your car because I think it looks great on the draglites!

I owe a big thanks to you!!!!! the wheels were in extremely great condition. let me know when you come back up here, I would like to pick your brain a little bit lol
Old 05-17-2012, 03:32 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

I owe a big thanks to you!!!!! the wheels were in extremely great condition. let me know when you come back up here, I would like to pick your brain a little bit lol
You're quite welcome. Sorry I didn't see this post sooner. mf.com does a weird thing with the forum cookies. Anyway, call/text me anytime and I'll be happy to help.

I probably won't be back in Huber again, unless it's to help my dad move here.