Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

calling all v6ers w/ magnaflows

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 03:42 PM
artisan00
2nd Gear Member

Default calling all v6ers w/ magnaflows

hey, if youre reading this i hope you can help me. i know there are a few people areound here with 6ers and magnaflows. i really cant find anything on the net aside from a few bad clips so i still have nooo idea what they sound like on the v6. can the people who fir my description pleeease post a clip or something? so far the only good clip ive heard is boozes, which sounds cool, i just dont know if id like the magna sound better.

also, i was told that the magnaflow catback (like the one on rpm outlet) thats made for the v6 comes with packs and not magnaflows?? i dont want packs. so if you can give me a clip, awwwesome, and also a link to the part you ordered, so i can see what it is /....

Also, if you have flowmasters same applies - only good clip ive heaard was boozes and i want more to go on, if possible.... v6 clips on the net of good quality are so hard to find,,,,,

Thanksssss
~G
Old 02-13-2005, 08:24 PM
AtlanticBlue99
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: calling all v6ers w/ magnaflows

i have the magnaflow catback and it is much much deeper than stock. it gets louder as it breaks in. after 2500 rpms it gets real loud and below that is mellow and low. it has a good bassy idle- not too loud. overall it isnt overwhelmingly loud, but it is exactly what i want.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Acer2428
Site Mod

I can't imagine spending money on magnaflows on a V6... I have magnaflows on my GT and they're not nearly loud enough...

Spend your money on something louder... I wish I had.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:34 PM
artisan00
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AtlanticBlue99

i have the magnaflow catback and it is much much deeper than stock. it gets louder as it breaks in. after 2500 rpms it gets real loud and below that is mellow and low. it has a good bassy idle- not too loud. overall it isnt overwhelmingly loud, but it is exactly what i want.
can you give me a link to what you bought? is it the one that comes with packs or regualr magnaflows. also, i think i asked you this before, but could you get a clip?
Old 02-13-2005, 10:39 PM
AtlanticBlue99
I ♥ Acer

i called nino at www.ninosport.com and got the for 100 less than advetised shipped. no soundclips though. and i got reg magnaflows. not get the packs, you have to buy an x-pipe and then cut out the bumper so the tips can go through; or dump the tips which would be a waste when a muff shop can make you a H-pipe and custom pipeing with the mufflers of your choice for cheaper than moddifying the packs. plus, i really want to get something with more power- like a cobra or atleast a gt. i have to wait til i get 21 though so insurance wont be a bitch. i got the magnaflows b/c of performance tests ive seen with comparison to flowmaster and others, the cheap price i got form nino, and the sound i love. i really crave more power than the v6 can offer though, so when i get more money (maybe enough to pay for insurance) i'll probably sell the v-6er and buy a gt/sn-95 cobra.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:41 PM
artisan00
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AtlanticBlue99

i called nino at www.ninosport.com and got the for 100 less than advetised shipped. no soundclips though. and i got reg magnaflows. not get the packs, you have to buy an x-pipe and then cut out the bumper so the tips can go through; or dump the tips which would be a waste when a muff shop can make you a H-pipe and custom pipeing with the mufflers of your choice for cheaper than moddifying the packs. plus, i really want to get something with more power- like a cobra or atleast a gt. i have to wait til i get 21 though so insurance wont be a bitch. i got the magnaflows b/c of performance tests ive seen with comparison to flowmaster and others, the cheap price i got form nino, and the sound i love. i really crave more power than the v6 can offer though, so when i get more money (maybe enough to pay for insurance) i'll probably sell the v-6er and buy a gt/sn-95 cobra.

got the what?
could you link me to what you bought, or give me a model number?
could you 'get' a sound clip? if possible?
also, what does an X pipe have to do with bumper cutouts? and what does it have to do with the 'v6' magnaflow catback?

Old 02-14-2005, 06:38 PM
AtlanticBlue99
I ♥ Acer

artisan00, you have a pm...