Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

X-mas questions...thanks for reading...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 04:04 PM
BimmerTang
1st Gear Member

Looks like after many discussions we may be going with Pro-Street Coil-over set up through Eibach.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for the advice and I'll keep everyone posted.

J.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Sam Strano
Former Sponsor

I'm an Eibach dealer. I can get those as well, but do not recommend them. The dampers are nothing special, and frankly I've never been on a set of Eibach dampers I considered to have enough rebound control.

Again, I say this as a site sponsor, and one who among all the brands also carries that setup. But having it, and recommending it, are different things.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Ken04
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
I'm an Eibach dealer. I can get those as well, but do not recommend them. The dampers are nothing special, and frankly I've never been on a set of Eibach dampers I considered to have enough rebound control.

Again, I say this as a site sponsor, and one who among all the brands also carries that setup. But having it, and recommending it, are different things.
and as they say; "that there, is good advice". From a guy who's a straight shooter.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:36 AM
BimmerTang
1st Gear Member

Sorry, I may need to get some coilovers for this thread...I'm bouncing ALL over the place.

After the shop told me the cost of the kit and install....NO THANKS...$1700. YIKES

I think Dad is going to scale back for now...go with the Agent 47 lower grill and brake ducting for my son and maybe adjustable sway bars?

I really do appreciate the input, especially from Sam....nice having an expert with no stake in the game to give me and all the others some free advice...THANK YOU!

I'll keep everyone posted.

J.