Notices
S197 Shelby Section This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the latest installment of the Shelby Mustangs; the Shelby GT, the CS6, and the awesome GT500.

2009 Shelby GT500KR or 2010 Ford Shelby GT500

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Commander Bubbles
2nd Gear Member

No reason to go on a hatred spree on it. Try being less harsh. Chances are, you realize it anyway. In that case, no problem.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Rollin Thunder
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Unleashedbeast
I'm not impressed with the updated interior styling, it just screams failure, and hearing the flames towards me from people who love red interiors. Classic! Red leather is the absolute ugliest interior color ever installed in ANY car.

Notsofast, you are excluded from this statement, you didn't flame. You added an honest opinion.
look, I can understand you not liking it, but spreading around wrong info, like its inferior, and its cheaper, etc. When it isnt and its been proven by many car review companies to be BETTER, also all the people on here who have one say the same thing, thats where your comment becomes wrong.

Like I said, your opinion is your opinion, but the facts are also the facts.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:39 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

I'm not impressed with the updated interior styling, it just screams failure, and hearing the flames towards me from people who love red interiors. Classic! Red leather is the absolute ugliest interior color ever installed in ANY car.

Notsofast, you are excluded from this statement, you didn't flame. You added an honest opinion.
So when you tell someone their review is HIGHLY opinionated it is okay. But when I take your exact words and put them back on you then we are flaming you?? Our opinion is we like the new interior, yours is you hate the new interior, now you busting on those with the red because YOU don't like it.....but we are flaming you. Guess by your standards you flamed everyone driving a new 2010.....

The way I try to handle the Forum is like this.... Don't say anything on here that you would not say to that person face to face...

Those that know me personally from here will tell you that ain't no bullshyte either.

Last edited by wilkinda; 01-27-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Lax07
2nd Gear Member

I used the red because I searched on google and those are the first two pictures I found for 2009 and 2010... I personally am not a huge fan of red or tan, but I love saddle and black interiors. I'm sorry that you think the interior is poorly designed but especially posting that in the 2010 forums it won't be taken nicely and not much will come of that...
Old 01-27-2010, 09:38 PM
notsofast
2nd Gear Member

I think the presentation of any given color of interior varies quite a bit depending on the car and exterior color. In some cars and some exterior paint colors, I don't care for red that much. An example of this, at least for me, was the original Porsche Boxster red leather interior - I've seen it and I just don't care for it (the red leather, that is. The car is great.).
In my Tungsten Gray Mustang, on the other hand, I really like the red and prefer it over black. On the new 2010 I'd love to have black with red leather. If nothing else it is somewhat more unique than black on black. The new interior looks so good to me that actually I wouldn't mind having one in any interior color.

Color preference is highly subjective - you just need to get what you like and then enjoy it.