Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

06+ Extreme Owners ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 07:16 PM
dotbomb
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 06+ Extreme Owners ...

ORIGINAL: sowaxeman

My biggest question to you is WHY would you leave your car at the dealer for "months" and still be making payments? Seems there should be some legal recourse on that.
I agree. Time to hire a lawyer and be done with it at this point.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Say When
3rd Gear Member

This cracks me up. Yea, this guy is upset. Does he own an "E" car? Who knows. Use your mod powers and look at his IP. He is the same guy that has been around here for the last three years. I believe he was S281er or something like that. Jason, I think you even called him out then about something else or another car he claimed to have. I think it was a yellow S281 SC.

He may be 12 or he may not. I do believe he is from Los Angeles and our schools in the city are some of the lowest scoring in the nation so he may not be able to help himself either. I'd just hate to see Sow spend time doing his best adding half assed punctuation to his posts.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
AmyVCTexas
3rd Gear Member

SALEEN100, if you haven't called Saleen yourself, please DO! Steve Snyder in Warranty is a great guy and he picks up his phone every time I call. Due to dealer ineptitude, I had to take matters into my own hands and it was the only way I got results. Try it! And if Steve Snyder doesn't pick up his phone on your first try and you leave a message, let me know if you don't get a call back in 24 hours and I'LL CALL HIM FOR YOU. Seriously.

We're here to help, but first you might want to try to help yourself. In life, solutions are a lot more interesting than problems, my friend.

[sm=signs007.gif]
Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 PM
RogueStang
1st Gear Member

I test drove an 06 281E and the fan belt popped right off while making a hard turn. I made my mind up then and there. There obviously wasn't enough testing done on them.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:10 PM
nycmikie

Ok I will take some time out this weekend and post some pics but as of today I went to the dyno to see what this kenne bell 2.6h unit in low boost(8-9 lbs) would do and dont you know I am watching the guy slowly warming up my driveline on the dyno and the rear wheels wobbling so first thought thinking its the REV copy wheels and not so true asI have my original 17 wheels so up on horses change the wheel and wobbling nasty again 133 miles is all thats on this 2007 thought I would wait to put the 9inch in but does not look like that anybody here problems with the stock axles?
Anyway the dyno run was not bad it was 91 degrees and again the motor is not broken in yetbut made 419.6 -hp and just 400 torque on a dynojet so not to bad without pushing the motor yet.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:53 AM
tim1200
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I was wondering what happened to Adam’s Extreme we haven’t heard anything from him since the beginning of June.

On another note, I took Sam’s advice wrote to Mike Simmons about my concerns on 6/21/07 and I haven’t heard anything back from him. I would offer to buy an S7 but they cost more then my house.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:09 PM
AmyVCTexas
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tim1200

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I was wondering what happened to Adam’s Extreme we haven’t heard anything from him since the beginning of June.

On another note, I took Sam’s advice wrote to Mike Simmons about my concerns on 6/21/07 and I haven’t heard anything back from him. I would offer to buy an S7 but they cost more then my house.
Hopefully Adam hasn't gotten so frustrated that he's given up...

Tim, you could always offer to purchase an S7 and then "change your mind" once your current issues are resolved... [8D]

Seriously, as of yesterday you now have some new names, very high up on the chain of command! I'd use 'em! NOTHING says lousy customer service like ignoring a client's request for help.

Maybe Jared or Spring can put a bug in someone's ear??? Maybe find out if Mr.Simmons got hit by a bus, or won the lottery, or something?? [>:]