Steeda Autosports Steeda Autosports is Ford's #1 aftermarket performance parts manufacturer. Steeda's parts are manufactured to ISO-9001-2000 standards and are thoroughly tested and proven on race tracks and on the street. Specializing in suspension and performance parts. Steeda also carries a variety of outside vendor products making Steeda your one stop shop for performance!

Boss Intake with Steeda CAI and correct vapor purge setup

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 10:26 AM
SteedaGus
Former Sponsor

Default Boss Intake with Steeda CAI and correct vapor purge setup

Hi guys. I've been browsing through all the Boss intake setups out there and while you can make things work off the GT like the fuel vapor purge valve, I wanted to take the opportunity to show you guys what it looks like with the proper parts.

This is an install that we did this week that is being dyno tuned today. The parts used are from the parts list you will find on our Boss intake product page here: http://www.steeda.com/store/mustang-...-manifold.html

The next couple of shots show the new electric fuel vapor purge, and not as easily visible are the new fuel feed lines that lead up to the fuel rail that are off the Boss.

Using these parts makes everything look and fit OEM. All we had to was lengthen the harness connection to the electric fuel vapor purge valve and everything works perfectly.

Here's a couple of more shots of the rest of the setup.

The parts involved like I mentioned are listed on our site and are available from your local Ford dealer.