Steeda Autosports Steeda Autosports is Ford's #1 aftermarket performance parts manufacturer. Steeda's parts are manufactured to ISO-9001-2000 standards and are thoroughly tested and proven on race tracks and on the street. Specializing in suspension and performance parts. Steeda also carries a variety of outside vendor products making Steeda your one stop shop for performance!

Steeda Extreme G-Trac Brace - Reviews are in!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 09:28 AM
tj@steeda
3rd Gear Member

Default Steeda Extreme G-Trac Brace - Reviews are in!

Hello All:

Reviews are in & I wanted to share them with you regarding our Extreme G-Trac Brace:

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mu...2015-555-5532/

Installed the G-Trac Brace this morning at my favorite installation/service dealer for $47. How good is that???

The feel and handling is greatly improved for backroads driving and hard cornering with the G-Trac Brace. Really. The car already had the Steeda springs and sway bars, each of which gave very noticeable and necessary improvements in cornering and roll reduction, not to mention cornering confidence that just wasn't quite there with just the stock PP setup. The G-brace makes the car feel more solid and makes for near-instant turn-in now. Confidence when cornering pretty darn hard has gone another step higher. It's almost like a slot car now.

Folks, if you have done the springs and sways, get this next. I was shocked at the improvement. It probably needs the other two items first to fully realize the benefits of this brace, but this mod makes the handling closer than ever to being flat awesome for a muscle car on the street. It is much more of a true sports car now.

Very well designed and necessary product; go get yourself one if you love handling precision. Great job, Steeda.
Now in NYC the roads are battered and I noticed a very substantial difference in bump steer and ride quality and overall tightness of the front end. My car is a GT PP with sway bars, springs, larger wheels and super sticky tires and overall this is another home run from Steeda. Even though my car has the PP bracing every little bit helps and this surely does. not many may notice unless you drive on poor roads and really know the car well enough to notice but the improvement is well worth the upgrade.
I just installed my G-Trac Brace to my Steeda Stage One Setup and in my opinion the feedback with the Brace is spot on with NO loss in ride comfort.
You can check out more on our site page!

Best Regards,

TJ