Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

v6 vs 2000 toyota celica

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 01:24 AM
Kirko

Default v6 vs 2000 toyota celica

It's around 10pm. I am just coming back from hitting up my girl. Yeah, I am in this really good mood right. I roll up to this light by McDonalds and KFC. 2000 Toyota Celica is on the street going infront of me. He gets a green left turn light and switches lanes and comes onto MY street. Preforms a u-turn sqeeks his tires like he is something. Pulls up. RICER!!!! He has the chrome taillights, the wing, the body kit, the low deep exhaust, the 19" rims, the neons under and in his car, the cute stickers, his little rap music is boppin. (Akon was playing by the way) I am laughing inside right. I mean he cant be serious going to try and show off with his 4cyl. He rolls down his window. Thus so do I. Some kid. He obviously knew nothing about a car and that my engine was bigger than his. He asks if I want to try and keep up to the next light(which was like a mile-mile1/2 away). I smiled and did a little chuckle. Told him okay take it easy on me though. We are waiting. I see the other light turn yellow. I get my feet ready, other light turns red, I push it up into first, green, I drop the clutch and go. He goes. He gets a little ahead of me(he has an automatic). My engine is growling, I punch into third, fly by him. Give him the finger.(that's always fun hahaha). I end up beating him. He never caught up. What a good way to end Christmas Eve right?
Old 12-25-2006, 01:29 AM
king racer
1st Gear Member

Default RE: v6 vs 2000 toyota celica

Good to see i'm not the onlyone who watches the other lights. Good kill. The ricers think them pretty little stickers mean something to everyone else. HAHAHA.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:08 AM
SilvrStang
6th Gear Member

remember stickers add HP ,ricer math rules LMAO

good kill
Old 12-25-2006, 03:22 PM
ByPopularDemand
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kirko

It's around 10pm. I am just coming back from hitting up my girl. Yeah, I am in this really good mood right. I roll up to this light by McDonalds and KFC. 2000 Toyota Celica is on the street going infront of me. He gets a green left turn light and switches lanes and comes onto MY street. Preforms a u-turn sqeeks his tires like he is something. Pulls up. RICER!!!! He has the chrome taillights, the wing, the body kit, the low deep exhaust, the 19" rims, the neons under and in his car, the cute stickers, his little rap music is boppin. (Akon was playing by the way) I am laughing inside right. I mean he cant be serious going to try and show off with his 4cyl. He rolls down his window. Thus so do I. Some kid. He obviously knew nothing about a car and that my engine was bigger than his. He asks if I want to try and keep up to the next light(which was like a mile-mile1/2 away). I smiled and did a little chuckle. Told him okay take it easy on me though. We are waiting. I see the other light turn yellow. I get my feet ready, other light turns red, I push it up into first, green, I drop the clutch and go. He goes. He gets a little ahead of me(he has an automatic). My engine is growling, I punch into third, fly by him. Give him the finger.(that's always fun hahaha). I end up beating him. He never caught up. What a good way to end Christmas Eve right?
You must not know too much either if you think the bigger engine always wins...and bad form on giving the finger. But all that aside a kill is always nice and I do like to see fellow sixers win races
Old 12-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Grabbn 07
1st Gear Member

if you gave him the finger you shouldnt be driving a domestic, go drive a import like all the other cocky ******** out there, we give the thumbs-up here
[sm=patriot.gif]
Old 12-25-2006, 03:36 PM
ByPopularDemand
5th Gear Member

Or a peace sign
Old 12-25-2006, 03:55 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SilvrStang

remember stickers add HP ,ricer math rules LMAO

good kill
haha true dat!
Old 12-25-2006, 04:30 PM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

Good thing for you it wasn't a GT-S 6 speed.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:20 PM
s3cret_stang
2nd Gear Member

Yah go trade in your Stang for a civic your just a ricer in a mustang. Well ,maybe not that harsh but you doing something a ricer does just because he is a ricer makes you just as bad as a ricer...that is dam confusing, but you get it.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:07 PM
SilvrStang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: snakeman4life

Good thing for you it wasn't a GT-S 6 speed.
+1 ,your *** would bee toast without full bolt ons

Quick Reply: v6 vs 2000 toyota celica