Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Got beat by a new Honda Civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Got beat by a new Honda Civic

LMAO....you are a funny one aren't ya???

[sm=laughat.gif]
Old 03-23-2007, 12:45 PM
jdback19
4th Gear Member

You got some Euro lights on that TC yet???[:-]
Old 03-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

put the stock a/b back on and maybe they'll not think its as powerful as it is
ORIGINAL: POWERS
Haha yeah, i was wondering how many people would read the first post and post before reading the next one.

I thinks its amazing that i get challenged almost every time i drive her car. It's stock except for a muffler so she can have a little bit of the vroom vroom sound (her words not mine) it is in no way a loud *** fart can. I never get an takers when im in my stang. Im even more anxious now though that the S/C is on. One day im gonna pull up next to on of these guys and be like "Yo, i bet you $100 MY car is faster than yours, meet me at so in so in 15 min" Then id just run home and grab the stang and be like "What? I said MY car, that wasn’t my car earlier".
Old 03-23-2007, 01:46 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

I thought you had a stang against the Honda. I was ready to cry hearing you lost!
Old 03-23-2007, 01:49 PM
MartyMoose
3rd Gear Member

Oh yeah i forgot..I was in my girlfrinds Scion tC
You'r story almost pissed me off. Too early in the am for that, man![sm=morning.gif]
Old 03-23-2007, 01:54 PM
lindseyquads
2nd Gear Member

Oh yeah i forgot..I was in my girlfrinds Scion tC
I about had a heart attack on that one.....not cool man....[sm=bs.gif]LOL
Old 03-23-2007, 02:09 PM
MartyMoose
3rd Gear Member

Haha yeah, i was wondering how many people would read the first post and post before reading the next one.

I thinks its amazing that i get challenged almost every time i drive her car. It's stock except for a muffler so she can have a little bit of the vroom vroom sound (her words not mine) it is in no way a loud *** fart can. I never get an takers when im in my stang. Im even more anxious now though that the S/C is on. One day im gonna pull up next to on of these guys and be like "Yo, i bet you $100 MY car is faster than yours, meet me at so in so in 15 min" Then id just run home and grab the stang and be like "What? I said MY car, that wasn’t my car earlier".
Nah,false advertisement. Good luck finding any takers though, especially now that you'rehunting 'em. Haha! Probably should bethinking aboutbigger game - having fun with any Vette takers and the new Maro's should be out soon enough. [sm=shades.gif][sm=burnout.gif]
Old 03-23-2007, 02:19 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MartyMoose

Nah,false advertisement. Good luck finding any takers though, especially now that you'rehunting 'em. Haha! Probably should bethinking aboutbigger game - having fun with any Vette takers and the new Maro's should be out soon enough. [sm=shades.gif][sm=burnout.gif]
Id love to go against bigger game as well. But there will always be a special place in my heart for burnt rice.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:22 PM
jmk3
3rd Gear Member

This one should be moved to the Scion Forums!!
Old 03-23-2007, 02:26 PM
MartyMoose
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MartyMoose

Id love to go against bigger game as well. But there will always be a special place in my heart for burnt rice.
Understood. [sm=lildevil.gif][sm=signs007.gif]

Quick Reply: Got beat by a new Honda Civic