Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

s197 Vs z4 M// and e46 M3//

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 12:42 AM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

Default RE: s197 Vs z4 M// and e46 M3//

ORIGINAL: GT_Stang

Great Neww guys...i Got to race that z4 today!!! i went for a spin saw him u turned and went after him...he was behind me at a light i floored it let off and changed my line to let him come next to me to race e floored it and went off thinking he beat me..I followed him we werent looring it he saw I was back to race he floored it so did i he was 3 cars ahead i know his car can beat me but I have NO idea ow i caught up and passed him at 120-130 mp on the street. He got pissed we were a red light me behind him he floored it then braked hard because of traffic I got mad a went on the worng ide of the raod and passed him..he then did a fly by and I knew he was pissed so I let Him go till next time..I liked my stang when i first bought it but after every race i like it a loottt more..it seems to amaze me every time..especially wen i pulled on a 335 twin turbo on the freeway..I thougt those cars would woop us especially on freeway.
Learn to type I can barely read that.