Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Stang vs Honda vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 02:32 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Default RE: Stang vs Honda vs Camaro

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: JD1969

Well I see this has really turned interesting. I see that our friend here now says he has spray, that's fine I do too, all I have to do is pill it up. He has not yet said where he lives or even put up a pic of his car, so I still doubt it exsists. And for the record he will need a lot better than mid-high 11's to hang with me next year.
Your on the spray now? How big of a shot did you go with and what kinda numbers are you getting with the new set-up?
I have always had a kit on the car, I just never used it. I put the motor together with the idea that I would spray it (even though it's still stock pistons, I did put better rings in and I gapped them for spray). This winter I am pulling weight out of the car, getting the tune sorted and hitting it with a 125 shot. We will see in the spring what the numbers are.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 12-16-2007, 02:34 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

thats the shot im running. thinking about bumping to 150 this spring
Old 12-16-2007, 02:49 PM
myls1
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: JD1969

Well I see this has really turned interesting. I see that our friend here now says he has spray, that's fine I do too, all I have to do is pill it up. He has not yet said where he lives or even put up a pic of his car, so I still doubt it exsists. And for the record he will need a lot better than mid-high 11's to hang with me next year.
Your on the sprayak now? How big of a shot did you go with and what kinda numbers are you getting with the new set-up?
I was just wondering the same thing Jd. I think if im not mistaken ur high 11's correct me if im wrong. I dont know if you have ran ur car lately any idea what ur 1/4 will be next season? Just currious.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:32 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Yea Iam high 11's on motor. I am hoping to get in to the 11.40's maybe 30's on motor with the tune and some weight reduction, then into the mid-low 10's on the juice.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:12 PM
boosted04GT
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

oh u guys! u guys! ahahahahahaha.... hey u guys!!!

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]oh god... u guys!!!

https://mustangforums.com/m_4292490/tm.htm

bwahahahahaha
looks like 8 days ago he didnt have any hp numbers, times, nitrous, and didnt know if 400hp was safe on the block

*wipes tear from eye* oh its been great, but since we havent seen him today, im going to say I was right

post 95, page 5
Specter['safriggingenius]GT260
I see this going like it usually does, some kid doesnt know what hes talking about, he gets flamed but tries to defend his points (im going to reference your comparisson of the Z and the SS again.... dumbass DOH![:@]) and eventually he gives up, goes away, and the forum is a better place.
damn mr trailer trash with a "firebird" sorry i dont want to make fun of your financial status, pls make sure to read my last post the first gt is my friends, like i said is not only one of us writing, well this is it.

ps. jd can suck my d*ick (and the mom too)
Old 12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boosted04GT

bwahahahahaha
looks like 8 days ago he didnt have any hp numbers, times, nitrous, and didnt know if 400hp was safe on the block

*wipes tear from eye* oh its been great, but since we havent seen him today, im going to say I was right

post 95, page 5
I see this going like it usually does, some kid doesnt know what hes talking about, he gets flamed but tries to defend his points (im going to reference your comparisson of the Z and the SS again.... dumbass DOH![:@]) and eventually he gives up, goes away, and the forum is a better place.
damn mr trailer trash with a "firebird" sorry i dont want to make fun of your financial status, pls make sure to read my last post the first gt is my friends, like i said is not only one of us writing, well this is it.

You're going to get hit very hard with the ban stick if you keep this crap up. You can't just come onto a forum and try to insult people who have been here a lot longer than you, with your stupidity. You sound like a 14 or 15 year old that doesn't even have a car and is bragging about the setup that they want but can't afford. And know basically nothing about the setup that they want, other than "It's a S/C V8, it has to smoke everything on the planet." You're a serious Mustang fanboy. Try to be real here. Most of everyone on this board knows the limitations of their cars and know who they can and can't beat. The problem with you, is that you can't respect faster cars and try and insult the people who have them.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

ORIGINAL: boosted04GT

bwahahahahaha

post 95, page 5

That's the best you can muster up? Do you have an answer to the above link or not? I guess when your car is a slow pile of crap you have to make up for it my running your mouth.