Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

May have a new drag strip in SE Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 11:39 PM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

Default RE: May have a new drag strip in SE Michigan

ORIGINAL: 01snake

ORIGINAL: IWHINE

man im suprised i havent seen you around. i know a kid with a red one, and i have raced a silver one that was wingless raced from the corner of garfield and hall i hit 3rd and it looked like i was gonne startpulling but then i had to turn into macomb[:@]

well me and all my friend's go to mt. clemens on wed. night's in the summer, and wild woodys on sundays.

weknow alot of kid's withcar's inare areals1's/ lt1's/ mach's/ cobras/ s/c gt's/ gt's.

we went out to 25 mile by the suburban ice arenaonce and raced, we just dont have alot of empty roads[X(]
Yeah i know the kid in the silver one, im actually tuning his car soon. he runs a 2.7 pulley full 3" exhuast and a intake. He has a gm stg2 tune though so it does not run well.

Alot of ls1's and cobra's around me to, im 2 mins away from that place to
what's that silver one run?

you go to macomb?
well i usually attend macomb but im taking this semster off. The silver cobalt to my knowledge has not run but it should be good for a low 13. It ran dead even with another slighty modded 01, he is a member here
Old 02-05-2008, 11:55 PM
01snake
5th Gear Member

man im suprised i havent seen you around. i know a kid with a red one, and i have raced a silver one that was wingless raced from the corner of garfield and hall i hit 3rd and it looked like i was gonne startpulling but then i had to turn into macomb[:@]

well me and all my friend's go to mt. clemens on wed. night's in the summer, and wild woodys on sundays.

weknow alot of kid's withcar's inare areals1's/ lt1's/ mach's/ cobras/ s/c gt's/ gt's.

we went out to 25 mile by the suburban ice arenaonce and raced, we just dont have alot of empty roads[X(]
Yeah i know the kid in the silver one, im actually tuning his car soon. he runs a 2.7 pulley full 3" exhuast and a intake. He has a gm stg2 tune though so it does not run well.

you go to macomb?
well i usually attend macomb but im taking this semster off. The silver cobalt to my knowledge has not run but it should be good for a low 13. It ran dead even with another slighty modded 01, he is a member here
brian'sred 01 cobra?
Old 02-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Demon 340
Administrator

ive coached at suburban a few times, and that area is always crawling with cops when im out there...

iwhine, youre like, a block from me.

while my dsm is no show piece, its in nice enough shape for an old *** car that i try not to kill it in the snow...i thought about taking it out for a bit yesterday when it was in the 40s and dry, and i didnt..and now theyre calling for 5-8 tonight...[:@]
Old 02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
01snake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ride Of The Month

ive coached at suburban a few times, and that area is always crawling with cops when im out there...

while my dsm is no show piece, its in nice enough shape for an old *** car that i try not to kill it in the snow...i thought about taking it out for a bit yesterday when it was in the 40s and dry, and i didnt..and now theyre calling for 5-8 tonight...[:@]
you play ice hockey?

Old 02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

you go to macomb?
brian'sred 01 cobra?
yeah he lives 2 blocks away and is one of my good friends, ask him about me next tiem you see himmy name is Sean
Old 02-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Demon 340
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Ride Of The Month

you play ice hockey?

ill pm you... we are hijacking the thread...
Old 02-06-2008, 11:32 AM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

where do you live at ride of the month.

i live in a sub called verona park
Old 02-06-2008, 01:31 PM
01snake
5th Gear Member

yea, i see brian here and there. in ths summer i see him alot.

so i take as you know 5speedmach and the other nick with a comp mach?
Old 02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

The orange one? If so then yes we all went down to woodward last time for the dream cruise
Old 02-06-2008, 04:02 PM
RED121572
4th Gear Member

There in the process of building one here in Mansfield, Ohio, too. Mansfield is just south of Norwalk.