Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Fastest 2010 GT500

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 12:11 AM
bolton3valve
Banned

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
obviously more than yours... consider this

don't mess with him son, even the enzo fears the cam only S197 GT

lol morbid are you upset your 6.0 is slower then my 4.6????
Old 01-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by bolton3valve
lol morbid are you upset your 6.0 is slower then my 4.6????
yeah. that's right.. spread another thread into this one because you are insecure and need closure, that will go over REAL well as to how long you stay on this forum

your bolt on and cammed out mustang is only two tenths faster than my tune only GTO... yes, I'm sooo upset

wait, it's supposed to run mid 11's though right?

LOL

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 01-26-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:25 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

You girls should just PM your **** if you cannot contain the circle jerk in one thread. Jesus christ.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 AM
bolton3valve
Banned

nah morbid likes to make a stupid post then close a thread lol and i would say high 11s
Old 01-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by bolton3valve
nah morbid likes to make a stupid post then close a thread lol and i would say high 11s
I would say enjoy your second trip

sorry guys, continue this thread
Old 01-26-2010, 12:37 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

morbid is jealous, he always tries to make people think he is more/has more than he is.. comon, we know, 4" morbid is what everyone calls you... we know.

as far as this vid vs the evolution performance vid... you can see this one is having massive traction issues, and whether or not the aftermarket engine helped it at all remains to be seen. but you have th eevloution car looking like it's hooking really well compared to that one.. it looks more like an issue of too much HP not enough suspension/traction...

ofcourseyou know me.. i'd rather have a blower only no n2o needed system myself bottles are for douche bags with no money/skillz..
Old 01-26-2010, 12:39 AM
neo8222
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri
morbid is jealous, he always tries to make people think he is more/has more than he is.. comon, we know, 4" morbid is what everyone calls you... we know.

as far as this vid vs the evolution performance vid... you can see this one is having massive traction issues, and whether or not the aftermarket engine helped it at all remains to be seen. but you have th eevloution car looking like it's hooking really well compared to that one.. it looks more like an issue of too much HP not enough suspension/traction...

ofcourseyou know me.. i'd rather have a blower only no n2o needed system myself bottles are for douche bags with no money/skillz..
+1
Re: +1
Old 01-26-2010, 08:14 AM
01_torch_red_vette
1st Gear Member

Come on now, there is nothing wrong with nitrous. I mean added power is good no matter how you get there. I wouldn't choose it personally, but thats because I would rather not have to deal with filling a bottle all the time. But nitrous is a great way to get fairly inexpensive, reliable power if set up right. I would'nt go bashing nitrous as second class power. There are those out there that could make the argument that mustang are a poor mans sports car, you should be driving a ford gt, or viper etc. I say run what ya brung, and let the times be the judge.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Originally Posted by 01_torch_red_vette
at the end of the vid they call it the first 100% stock ford motor to make an 8 sec pass. I wouldnt really consider a twin turbo setup completely stock. still impressive times tho
stock bottom end not completely stock
Old 01-26-2010, 01:57 PM
neo8222
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 01_torch_red_vette
Come on now, there is nothing wrong with nitrous. I mean added power is good no matter how you get there. I wouldn't choose it personally, but thats because I would rather not have to deal with filling a bottle all the time. But nitrous is a great way to get fairly inexpensive, reliable power if set up right. I would'nt go bashing nitrous as second class power. There are those out there that could make the argument that mustang are a poor mans sports car, you should be driving a ford gt, or viper etc. I say run what ya brung, and let the times be the judge.
lol well he said a bottle. as in throw a bottle and a jet on and hope it don't blow. which is massive fail. a proper built nitrous system on the other hand is good and fine

Quick Reply: Fastest 2010 GT500